ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Washington, Monroe, WA July 9-10th 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Washington, Monroe, WA July 9-10th 2010

    (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT "WASHINGTON" Monroe, WA July 9-10th 2010


    (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT New Jersey June 4-5 2010



    Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

    Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

  • #2
    Why I deserve a free ticket for Monroe Stop...hmmmmm...I was gonna write a Long *Censored**Censored**Censored*, I am a huge fan since day 1 but honestly I didn't see FD until The year of the "Bubba Drift" El Camino. I thought that maybe my hard Luck, outta work broke as hell story but, really nowadays who isn't broke, right? So in a nutshell I don't know why I should get a free ticket other than the fact that I missed FD last year and I can't wait to go this year and get all loud and stupid with all the other rain-soaked Northwest Nuts!! See Y'all there!!.....Buy yo boy a beer!!

    Comment


    • #3
      2 more weeks..

      Comment


      • #4
        Free Tickets....PLEEEZZZZEEEEE

        I am a motor head.....I have been involved with some form of motor sports for 20+ years. I am a second generation gear head in that my dad is an old school muscle car drag racer. I went to the 2008 (stayed through the rain) and the 2009 formula D comp! I would love to go again this year and want to bring my daughters to get them into it too!

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi my girlfriend has never been to an event And I would love to bring her along with me I would of course need a ticket for me too Ive built many cars and hope to get in to pro am next coming season Check out my latest car its up for sale on zilvia its a rhd rx7 fd I also do a lot for the import scene. I import jdm cars and do titles as well I hope you guys can hook it up on 2 for her and I. Im buying a whole sale lot of shirts from you guys as well so you should hook it up lemme know
          thanks Nate
          Last edited by Nate911; 06-26-2010, 09:22 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Same as timeslice as he is my brother lol. But I wanna take my son. I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR TOYOTA FOR 15 YEARS. Ive had a few Ae86s and Im looking to get in to another one soon. I am a motor head.....I have been involved with some form of motor sports for 20+ years. I am a second generation gear head in that my dad is an old school muscle car drag racer. I went to the 2008 (stayed through the rain) and the 2009 formula D comp! I would love to go again this year.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by driftmonkey503 View Post
              Why I deserve a free ticket for Monroe Stop...hmmmmm...I was gonna write a Long *Censored**Censored**Censored*, I am a huge fan since day 1 but honestly I didn't see FD until The year of the "Bubba Drift" El Camino. I thought that maybe my hard Luck, outta work broke as hell story but, really nowadays who isn't broke, right? So in a nutshell I don't know why I should get a free ticket other than the fact that I missed FD last year and I can't wait to go this year and get all loud and stupid with all the other rain-soaked Northwest Nuts!! See Y'all there!!.....Buy yo boy a beer!!


              Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by M.White View Post
                Same as timeslice as he is my brother lol. But I wanna take my son. I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR TOYOTA FOR 15 YEARS. Ive had a few Ae86s and Im looking to get in to another one soon. I am a motor head.....I have been involved with some form of motor sports for 20+ years. I am a second generation gear head in that my dad is an old school muscle car drag racer. I went to the 2008 (stayed through the rain) and the 2009 formula D comp! I would love to go again this year.
                Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nate911 View Post
                  Hi my girlfriend has never been to an event And I would love to bring her along with me I would of course need a ticket for me too Ive built many cars and hope to get in to pro am next coming season Check out my latest car its up for sale on zilvia its a rhd rx7 fd I also do a lot for the import scene. I import jdm cars and do titles as well I hope you guys can hook it up on 2 for her and I. Im buying a whole sale lot of shirts from you guys as well so you should hook it up lemme know
                  thanks Nate
                  Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by timeslice View Post
                    I am a motor head.....I have been involved with some form of motor sports for 20+ years. I am a second generation gear head in that my dad is an old school muscle car drag racer. I went to the 2008 (stayed through the rain) and the 2009 formula D comp! I would love to go again this year and want to bring my daughters to get them into it too!
                    Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hope it's not too late to try this for myself.

                      Why I deserve a free ticket? I don't know if I'd use deserve... Haha. That just sounds weird.

                      Instead, why I'd like a free ticket to Formula D at Monroe:

                      1. I've lived in Washington state for a few weeks now and this is the ONE event I wanted to go to. Not super easy since I live in Spokane, but some friends are going and I can hitch a ride... It would be super awesome to have a free ticket.

                      2. I've been following drifting for a few years now. I've only been a serious car nut for about three years, but in those three years cars have taken over my life. I've NEVER seen a live drifting event, it would be a wonderful first! (And I'm hoping to go either way, free or not haha.)

                      3. I plan on sharing my experience as a first-timer with the world on www.CarsxGirl.com as an attendee, not one of the well known people who know everybody else at the event.

                      4. I should at least get to Evergreen to see the pros drift when I'm hoping to go to a drifting school next year with my '90 240SX... Right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i want a free ticket because was planning on bringing my dad along but since my work hrs have been cut i've been strapped for cash. my dads a muscle/drag racing kind of guy so i wanted to bring him along to show him what my passion for the sport is

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Foxie View Post
                          Hope it's not too late to try this for myself.

                          Why I deserve a free ticket? I don't know if I'd use deserve... Haha. That just sounds weird.

                          Instead, why I'd like a free ticket to Formula D at Monroe:

                          1. I've lived in Washington state for a few weeks now and this is the ONE event I wanted to go to. Not super easy since I live in Spokane, but some friends are going and I can hitch a ride... It would be super awesome to have a free ticket.

                          2. I've been following drifting for a few years now. I've only been a serious car nut for about three years, but in those three years cars have taken over my life. I've NEVER seen a live drifting event, it would be a wonderful first! (And I'm hoping to go either way, free or not haha.)

                          3. I plan on sharing my experience as a first-timer with the world on www.CarsxGirl.com as an attendee, not one of the well known people who know everybody else at the event.

                          4. I should at least get to Evergreen to see the pros drift when I'm hoping to go to a drifting school next year with my '90 240SX... Right?


                          Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LastRival View Post
                            i want a free ticket because was planning on bringing my dad along but since my work hrs have been cut i've been strapped for cash. my dads a muscle/drag racing kind of guy so i wanted to bring him along to show him what my passion for the sport is
                            Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I deserve a free ticket because I'm driving all the way down from canada to go to this...and I'm a cheap bastard so hopefully I won't have to pay for my girlfriend's ticket. Me and my girlfriend go every year...and yes, she's into drifting so she won't be sitting there going "why do they have to put out so much smoke? why's it so loud? blah blah blah" And although you americans might hate us canadians because our hockey team beat your olympic hockey team, but I'm japanese so I figure I should get some jdm brownie points. Yeah, you probably hate me now cause I said jdm but whatever.

                              Hopefully I'll have my car ready for the pro am series next year so I can show you all how we throw down the canadian bacon up here. (Yes, it's just ham)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X