No announcement yet.

(CANCELLED) 2010 D1 USA GRAND PRIX Event Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one hates D1 Just what they have done to teams and drivers. Teams tell sponsors what races they well be at for sponsors plans and when race do not come to pass sponsors do not care why race did not happen its the TEAMS problem. We worked with D1 for 6 years and they cx races every year causing many problems with sponsors and funding. If they can ever get it together for 2 years in a row them most will come back but schedules must be planned and out by SEMA and they ""must"" meet all there commetments if they want quality driver to come back. It is all up to them to show they really want to make this happen.......

Comment

Originally posted by fast-datsun View Post
      No one hates D1 Just what they have done to teams and drivers.
      No one hates D1...hmm...reading this thread seems to indicate otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by SSmith View Post
        No one hates D1...hmm...reading this thread seems to indicate otherwise.
        2 people that say F%#$ D1

Same people who have still gone to the events

Overall anger, not hate.

JUST SAYING...
        Last edited by Bebop; 06-17-2010, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
          ust like Anaheim was "the biggest track buildout in drifting history" when it was obviously much smaller than Redbull's track.
          The Redbull track was absolutely amazing. There were no resources of any kind at that location except for "pavement". Everything was brought to that large slab of asphalt...EVERYTHING (including any kind of electricity and potable water). Even the people were shuttle bussed to and from the location.

Comment

ok....

less the a month and a half away

we need:

Potential Japanese drivers list

English Rulebook

Ticket pricing and ordering

Comment

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...d-prix-lineup/

Comment

Buying a time-slot on Speed doesn't mean they'll be able to pull these events off unfortunately. AFAIK the event isn't even booked at TMS, and they are claiming a "140+ Driver/car count for their Texas event", that is a month away, with no rulebook/judges announced. They also claim that their "Rulebook will be so well-written most cars will have to be redone to be up to spec". With "140" entrants, less than a month away and a industry changing rulebook as they seem to say, I'd expect this will get all the people who didn't make the cut for FD/XDC, or who are just bored and can afford it.

Comment

3 weeks away!

Its not looking good folks....

Comment

soo yeah, I am gonna love the "I told you so thread"

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                      if I had a dollar for each event D1GP USA announced on a schedule, I'd have.... a lot of $1 bills.

If I had a dollar for each event D1GP USA successfully held... I'd have a lot fewer $1 bills.

These guys are a joke.
                      Joke confirmed.

Comment

A source told me the only feasible events for them is the Texas one and Irwindale...other then that all bets are just about off.

I honestly don't think its a bad idea, Texas deserves a event, Cali always has a end of the year event.

They need to just get official word out ASAP!

Oh yeah, only J driver who has the finances and is ready to ship a car out is.... you guessed it! Nomuken
                        Last edited by Bebop; 07-22-2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

"Texas event happening"

"Any event happening"

By these guys.

Laff.

Comment

ticket prices cause i will be there on both days in august!!

Comment

^ if it happens

nobody knows the ticket prices since D1 usa hasn't released ANY new information in about a month.

Comment

i wish they would cause im making the trip out there.... already requested it off from work and got all kinds of people going with me...

Comment

Working...
                                X