ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Crooks and Castles Crew Shirts Available for Purchase!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Crooks and Castles Crew Shirts Available for Purchase!!

Drop us an email at Sales@gruppe-s.com with size and color to place your order, or stop by the shop if your a local to pick up yours today!

Will you guys be making the jacket from the announcement image available? I've been really excited to buy one since it was shown off, but no one I've talked to has had much of an idea what would happen with them.

That being said, I'm sure jackets being sold in the middle of summer isn't a top priority right now, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by b_hydra View Post
      Will you guys be making the jacket from the announcement image available? I've been really excited to buy one since it was shown off, but no one I've talked to has had much of an idea what would happen with them.

That being said, I'm sure jackets being sold in the middle of summer isn't a top priority right now, haha.

I'm afraid the only crew wear that is available now are those 2 t-shirts, the jacket hats and 2 variations of the shirt including the crew button up are not, at this time going to be made available for sale to the public. They are only for members on the team. If that changes ill definitely let you know!

Comment

Working...
      X