hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

if anyone has any info on the any drifting game for a cell phone please email me at walkingonice@aol.com or post um up here thanx

Ive got the D1 Gp game down loaded on my phone man its a blast I play it all the time.

Oh sorry your not in Japan

Comment

Give us some screenshots xtreme.

Comment

whered u get it DX? my phone didnt come with a game...and i get my songs off of vibebeep...its ok but i want to go intense gaming on my phone on the trains..what kinda phone do u have? the new docomo's where u can see the other persons face while talking is awesome...and it has one of those finger print access things so no one else can use it...i think theres a way to deactivate it but yeah it looks kick a$$

Comment

J phone or Au is the only two I know of that have it Its called the D1 GP in the games under motorsports

Comment

i have an AU...is it in the section "top menu" ?

Comment

found it nevermind

Comment

liar...it was under sports....damnit..i cant download it...do i need java or something and where do i get it?
                Last edited by markeese180sx; 03-11-2004, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Not a clue I have J phone and Docomo

Comment

i'm jealous. we don't even have drift games on ps2 or pc. if u're not counting gt3.

Comment

Hey yes we do, Fast and Furious underthecouch, err i mean Need for a Good Game Underdeveloped, errrr Need for speed Underground. Yea thats it.

Comment

but that game wasn't that good. i tried the driftng and it sucked. i'm looking for something like the gt3 psysics wise, but more drifting oriented.

Comment

The drifting is actually pretty good in Tokyo Extreme Racer 3. The problem is that, as a wangan game, there aren't a lot of corners to drift around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            Hey yes we do, Fast and Furious underthecouch, err i mean Need for a Good Game Underdeveloped, errrr Need for speed Underground. Yea thats it.
                            Ahahahahha...

Comment

Working...
                            X