X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no choice

it is the only thing going for me
    this is my car
    1986 300zx turbo not stock in power and weight measurements its the only car i have a lot of experiance with, i have two. i had an Fc aswell but thrashed it. contrary to what people say i believe these cars have a lot of promise and a lot cheaper than 240 if you know about these cars.
    i bought it from a family friend who is supporting me because she saw my other z31 this onecompletely beat up it has a welded lsd but on tokico illuminas in the back kyb in the front i havent replaced most of the stock bushings but i didnt spend more than 2000$ on my z that lasted me 5 years drifting it and tunning it constantly.
    i started drifting on a dirt buggie when i was 12 years old in mexico and did it every year until i was 15 when i got my DL i didnt know what drifting was all i knew was i wanted to move like i did with the dirt buggie. learning the hardway i had a toyota tercel in high school and when all the other guys were skating i was trying to learn stunts with my car this was my hishschool life. soon i learned what rwd and by senior year i saved enough for this 300zx,
    this car had apearently no rep in the drift world but you know what no cars were built to drift in the start. as long as i can do all the drift technics i will be ok. more than a few are easy due to the design of the z31. and my second z31 will have power steering and and coilovers. more power too

This is how a nice VG looks like it's not mine but it's what I want mine to be like. This one is about 600hp + and it's more than 3 years old. I'm also part of a z31 enthusiast website that's were I got this pic is the vg30et not the tt in the z32
    guys I just need some handy links for coilovers and a company that has experiance with installing coilovers on older vehicles.

Comment

Is their any way to get to drift 101 with your own car and use the rental aswell. Meaning if I can practice with the rental and then get track time with my main? Or the other way around? I really like drifting, but usually I get greeted by the admin and a few mods is anyone out their?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingVG View Post
        Is their any way to get to drift 101 with your own car and use the rental aswell. Meaning if I can practice with the rental and then get track time with my main? Or the other way around? I really like drifting, but usually I get greeted by the admin and a few mods is anyone out their?
        hello your thread was moved.

Have you contacted Naoki about Drifting 101?

Comment

Working...
        X