X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "SONOMA" September 10-11, 2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "SONOMA" September 10-11, 2010

\
    Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

I just got married and it would be great to have those free tickets for me and my new bride!

Comment

[COLOR="Black"]Because I'm a young, hard-working mom, who needs a break and would love nothing more than to see some bad-a$$ drifting![/COLOR]

Comment

My lady and I are coming all the way from MIAMI FL, and never had the chance to attend a drifting event ...but we always watch the updates from this website We would be sooooooooo honored to be able to receive 2 tickets to attend because we are true drifting enthusiasts ...i'm crossing my fingers

Comment

im from missoula, montana... i dont have anything like that here. seattle is the closest place the FD gets to me. and we dont even have anything for us locals here. im struggling with every ounce of ambition i have to try and get demos going on here for my "group". but failiing cause we have no supporters. so i would love to be able to go and watch FD first hand, not off the internet, and get to enjoy the full expierence, well atleast till im competing myself

Comment

I would take pics for your guys and post event coverage. Everyone loves pics right?

Plus I would love to see if there are any other e30s in the parking lot hehe...

Comment

I want to go because I have been working 7 days a week for the last 3 months, and need a little break/time off. Going to Sonoma would be just the reason my boss is looking for to give me a few days off.

Comment

I am 18 and i've been into drifting since i learned how to drive stick shift. If you give me the Ticket i will be able to go to my first drift competition. I live in the bay area and the Sonoma competition is the closest one to my house.

I would love to go and experience drifting; i've been wanting to drift ever since i heard about the sport. In the future i will get into drifting because right now i drive a honda civic which is FWD, and I don't have the money to buy a drift car. I am currently saving up to buy my own S13 or maybe get an FD. I would be super happy if i got the ticket because this is something i want to get into in the future and why not start with Formula D Sonoma. =]

Comment

always wanted to go to a drift event never been to a drift event, me and my dad bin looking for somthing to do to get out of the house on the weekends and would love to go to a real FD event

Comment

I would like free.. free is nice, plus my kids wants to go and he is wanting this GTS for quite awhile now..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Portuguese Bend View Post
                      I just got married and it would be great to have those free tickets for me and my new bride!
                      please PM the full names by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by oneqkz View Post
                        My lady and I are coming all the way from MIAMI FL, and never had the chance to attend a drifting event ...but we always watch the updates from this website We would be sooooooooo honored to be able to receive 2 tickets to attend because we are true drifting enthusiasts ...i'm crossing my fingers
                        please PM the full names by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by slidewayz panda View Post
                          im from missoula, montana... i dont have anything like that here. seattle is the closest place the FD gets to me. and we dont even have anything for us locals here. im struggling with every ounce of ambition i have to try and get demos going on here for my "group". but failiing cause we have no supporters. so i would love to be able to go and watch FD first hand, not off the internet, and get to enjoy the full expierence, well atleast till im competing myself
                          please PM your full name by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot View Post
                            I would take pics for your guys and post event coverage. Everyone loves pics right?

Plus I would love to see if there are any other e30s in the parking lot hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways? View Post
                              I am 18 and i've been into drifting since i learned how to drive stick shift. If you give me the Ticket i will be able to go to my first drift competition. I live in the bay area and the Sonoma competition is the closest one to my house.

I would love to go and experience drifting; i've been wanting to drift ever since i heard about the sport. In the future i will get into drifting because right now i drive a honda civic which is FWD, and I don't have the money to buy a drift car. I am currently saving up to buy my own S13 or maybe get an FD. I would be super happy if i got the ticket because this is something i want to get into in the future and why not start with Formula D Sonoma. =]

Comment

Working...
                              X