• Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT Sonoma 2010

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT Sonoma 2010

please post your feedback here.

Drift Stream was dope

Drivers Meeting +1
    Pit Footage +1

No lag at all, only when the chat got crazy is when the stream got choppy (probably a issue on my end). Seemed very professional with what seemed like several different camera angles. Even before I left to go out last night the stream was jumping with a burrito eating contest, it was funny until Ryan Sage decided he wanted to talk crap about me lol.

Only thing I ask is too bring the radio chatter back, as long as it doesn't conflict with the video quality.

Comment

As always the crowd was AWESOME the best Sonoma crowd we've had in years!
      The drifting was awesome, it's not a menacing track due to no walls... walls= potential carnage but no walls equals pushing even harder!!

Thanks to all the fans, drivers, pit crews, sponsors anybody and everybody that made this Round 6 of Formula Drift more amazing!

Thanks again and see ya Oct 8-9th 2010 at Toyota Speeway at Irwindale aka The House of Drift!!!

Also, Blaze1 thanks for the feedback on the Livestream, were making strides and always working on many different aspects of Formula Drift obviously Livestream allows the WORLD to see the premiere International drifting sanctioning body...
      As you've seen Formula Drift is a revolving door and listening to any and all feedback if presented properly and with the intent of bettering and progressing the sport of drifting...

Thanks fans and everybody for making FD solid!
      Last edited by J-Rod; 09-12-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I just saw the show for the Jersey event on Versus and I liked that layout at the bigining of the show. It reminded me of a fight or like a football event when the comentators talk about the athlets before the show. Nice touch! I just wish there was more TV time!

Comment

Live roof cam! Make it happen J-Rod

Comment

it was funny until Ryan Sage decided he wanted to talk crap about me lol.
            You know we love you Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
              Drift Stream was dope

Drivers Meeting +1
              Pit Footage +1

No lag at all, only when the chat got crazy is when the stream got choppy (probably a issue on my end). Seemed very professional with what seemed like several different camera angles. Even before I left to go out last night the stream was jumping with a burrito eating contest, it was funny until Ryan Sage decided he wanted to talk crap about me lol.

Only thing I ask is too bring the radio chatter back, as long as it doesn't conflict with the video quality.
              I even gave you a couple of shout outs to you Blaze!

Comment

Very great show!!! Thank you so much!!

Comment

was good but the live feed got choppy bad on the great 8 and so on but cant wait till irwindale!!

Comment

I loved Drift stream. Gave me a chance to watch Friday's action on my Android phone while I was at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Portuguese Bend View Post
                      I loved Drift stream. Gave me a chance to watch Friday's action on my Android phone while I was at work.
                      Thats what I love about it too. I work until 9pm so I was able to watch it at work too haha! Can't wait for Irwindale!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X