new info on chris from signal/ he no longer drives for them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new info on chris from signal/ he no longer drives for them

i just talked to chris and he said he has stopped drifting for signal becuz of a problem with a deal they had made so i hope that chris finds a new sponsor he's a great drifter/driver

in related news, Mr. Komatsu no longer works for Signal.

Comment

oh man that sucks!! he is a great drifter... even when drifting problematic cars... i rode wif him in one komatsu's car at DD13

Comment

Are you sure that Chris wasn't pulling your leg.I really don't think Signal can afford to lose Chris since they need more drivers.Look at all the promotion (Formula D),and the work Signal put in to lose Chris now.

Check it out,the new generation of JDM poses,haha.It's all in the facial gestures.

http://www.signalauto.com/2_13_04_last_index.html

Comment

What happened to Komatsu? Whyd he quit?

Comment

i don't know why he (komatsu) doesnt work for signal anymore.
            i did hear that he is back in good health and driving again.
            this was learned from Jun at signal torrance. i asked him the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
              in related news, Mr. Komatsu no longer works for Signal.
              I thought this was old news?

Comment

Man, Komatsu is a bad mother. I hope we still get to see him in the D1 in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
                  I thought this was old news?
                  i guess i don't follow drifting.com religiously.

Comment

I am a good friend of chris. I havent spoken to him in a few days, but as far as i know he is still on signal. Unless somthing major happened in the last 3 or 4 days that he didnt tell me or any of his other buddys from back home about. I think he is still drifting for signal, i cant see why they wouldve dropped him or anything.

Tyler

Comment

Also it was really crappy what happened to chris at the D1 qualifications. The fuel pressure regulator on his Z broke and he went to get the one out of the S13, and by the time he got back, they said it was too late and he didnt get to qualify. It was pretty weak.

Comment

Yo, just talked to chris, its true, he no longer drifts for signal. He said they were not covering any of the expenses that they were supposed to cover, and he was ending up paying them all out of his pocket. He had to cover the trailer expenses, gas, everything, and they told him that it would all be covered. Him and his friend tony actually did all of the work on his car, and payed for everything too. He is still with tanabe and racing hart, but he lost ings + 1 and bf goodrich when he quit signal. He is currently looking for new sponsors.

Comment

i wish him the best of luck

best of luck 2 chris and i hope 2 see him in the near future... drifting in D1 hopefully its sad 2 hear what happend with signal makesu think twice about being sponsored and then getting let down by them.. best of luck chris!

Riley

keep it sidewayz!

Comment

Working...
                          X