ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formula Drift Brand Expansion (Rumor Mill)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
    You guys read it all wrong...it's gonna be Formula D vuvuzela's. Dirty Panda loves those things.
    Even better lol

Comment

I know! i know!

Comment

more international events.

Comment

I'm taking a wild guess at tires...

Specifically, those that smoke colors or smells.

I'm being 100% serious.

Comment

i bet its MORE VENUES/EVENTS per season.

Comment

Its toothpicks to pick the tread out your teeth.

Really people I can't take much more of this growing. Then it leaves home and never calls and then ...and then... and then....

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                I'm taking a wild guess at tires...

Specifically, those that smoke colors or smells.

I'm being 100% serious.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAhVmjptZMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAhVmjptZMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

one can only dream, but hey...they got their own wheels
                  Last edited by Bebop; 10-19-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I know i know! Its gonna be a cerial! Little purple rims and spoilers made of marsh mallow and little Ds as and 1s and trophies. It will look like cheerios or rice crispies but it will taste like kix. Every year it wil have the new champ on the box. Hell ya! No maybe its a documentary type flick if there already isnt one. Could they be opening up a performance shop like super autobahcs?

Comment

One thing I deffinately think might happend is FD in either Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico ... or both! or XDC in PR. Since we are a territory I think they could do a XDC!

Comment

So we are getting hats, a new magazine, and some international events.

Its like Christmas in the hood

always a let down...lol jk

Comment

no meat to that conference at all.

Comment

sounds like things arent finished in terms of rulebook changes and schedule. so formula d wanted to hold off until things were finalized.

Comment

I'm kinda sad about the rumors FD not going back to Sonoma, I was trying hard to get back up there for a round.

They need to have a norcal track for 2011, Carlsbad is beautiful around september. Alot of fans will be pissed if they dont come back.

I'm very curious about the rulebook, but I'm even more curious about Appendix K of it. That's the only part of it I cant get a hold of.
                              Last edited by Bebop; 11-03-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah I am waiting new rule book to finish the chassis. Doesnt matter so much for me because I dont have any time constraints but the teams competing next year I'm sure dont want to be down to the wire like this year. Hope they release new rulebook soon I was really hoping it would be out for SEMA.

Comment

Working...
                                X