ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graffiti Project @ DRIFTING.com (Coming Soon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graffiti Project @ DRIFTING.com (Coming Soon)

We are promoting our new T-shirt design next week with a piece that will be done at our silk-screen shop.

Dude I am in! Who is going to do your piece? i would love to help. I have got some experience in writing (bombing). But by the rough draft of the all motor tee,, you probably have a design background and can control. hit me up .

Comment

within 1-2 weeks there will be an 8 by 8 foot ninja at our t-shirt print shop in Canoga Park

Comment

graff project

Dude I would love to kick it while you got hot with a can. Whats your preference? I am addicted to the 94s. Nice control and some of the colors even smell nice.

Comment

trouble

Sorry about the double post. I posted last night in another forum and it didn't show. I figured I made the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by onebigperm View Post
            Dude I would love to kick it while you got hot with a can. Whats your preference? I am addicted to the 94s. Nice control and some of the colors even smell nice.
            montana 94s and montana hard core

Comment

I have to work small mostly so I prefer the the 94s. I usually only do a 4x4 piece at the house. When I do it at work it is usually with no time. I just got them to start splurging on Montanas.

Do you get involved in any other forms of art? I am prepping a couple skull skulptures for a Crewest exhibit next month.

Comment

Originally posted by onebigperm View Post
                I have to work small mostly so I prefer the the 94s. I usually only do a 4x4 piece at the house. When I do it at work it is usually with no time. I just got them to start splurging on Montanas.

Do you get involved in any other forms of art? I am prepping a couple skull skulptures for a Crewest exhibit next month.
                I am not the graffiti artist, but yes, he is involved with other forms of art.

Comment

Working...
                X