No announcement yet.

(TOMORROW) KEN BLOCK Gymkhana Invitational Dec. 4th Irwindale Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I can't make it but in the spirit of the thread I deserve the tickets because I am just an all-around swell kind of guy. I help old ladies cross the street and everything.

Seriously though, knubs and frisco sound like awesome dudes. If they get some tickets, I think that'd be pretty rad.

Yes. I just said, "rad". Get off my case!

Comment

I don't want the tickets, I was just really touched by some of the stories. If I had the tickets, I'd give it to the 18 year old with the girl to impress -- because it would make me happier than anything if I were 18 and I got them. I'd also give some to the vets -- because thank you for serving our country.

Comment

less than 2 weeks until this event takes place!

Comment

Please choose me for the KEN BLOCK Invitational event tickets.

First off I as well as anyone else posting deserves to win, So Good Luck to ALL...

I want to go because I am in LOVE with motor-sports... I love to hear engines roar, tires screech, smell the fuel and burnt rubber! I have never seen a rally in person, and love seeing drift shows, so I know i would love to see a Gymkhana live and in person, especially at the HOUSE OF DRIFT!!!!!!!!!

I am most going to be looking forward to making memories... seeing ken block blow everyones mind!, maybe learn a thing or two and make some new friends.

Comment

Choose meeee I've been broke and finally got internet. And not living at home like all these kids lol... help a grown *Censored**Censored**Censored* man out lol. Haha and I take great Photographys hehe. P.s. and I'm one of the old members lol whoot whoot! Haha

Comment

good news! we are allowed to give away 10 tickets instead of 5 pair

Comment

brainfood, please post a more complete response BY MONDAY
                roseabo, please post a more complete response BY MONDAY
                Dale_Gas, please post a more complete response BY MONDAY
                Tola Chhom, please post a more complete response BY MONDAY
                tougekids, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY
                radean84, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY
                frisco_boost, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY
                fesoferbex, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY
                knubs, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY
                chiisaioni, please post a more complete response BY MONDAY
                the_butcher, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY
                FormulaDrifter, Please PM your full name BY MONDAY

Comment

I've got to work let someone else enjoy the tickets. Thanks!

Comment

i hope its not too late to enter.<p>
                    i would love to attend this event to see how different drivers, especially formula d drivers, take to getting through a course like this. it will definetely be amazing to see what techniques drivers use get through the fastest or just to have fun. ive been to a couple gymkhana events and have even been a course worker while ken block was driving. sadly he didnt bring out any of his gymkhana cars but the events were fun and i really enjoyed the atmosphere<p>
                    a few things i look forward to seeing:

the return of john russakoff. i always thought this guy has alot of potential and hearing that he's actually trying to work out sponsorship program is amazing. this guy will do great things.<p>

ken block's fiesta. i've seen the man in person but i really want to see the car! what an amazing vehicle. cant wait to see that thing up on the bank!<p>

this course! i really wanna see how people take that first banked corner. theres gonna be plenty action on this course. i just hope nobody gets lost.

Comment

today is the last day to confirm

Comment

a few winners have not confirmed on time so we are extending the deadline 1 more day.

if you already confirmed then you can drop down a guest's name

Comment

the contest is now closed

Comment

the list has been submitted

Comment

the main event starts tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X