No announcement yet.

3-13-04 SD Meet Summary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I was in that for a second. Until you realized it was not I manning the Skiball machine.

Comment

Ha ha.. base from the pic. It looks like the majority of the ppl that went was FF cars . Im just saying ya know ha ha.

Just for the record. There was more FR cars than FF cars he he.

Comment

Man thats a crappy picture of my car Chas. I like how you blocked the license plates with light so the cops wont know what we didnt do.

Comment

we really need to find a large empty parking lot so that we have a lot of room to obey all traffic laws

Comment

What happened to the other post on Saturday night? Did the lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* moderators delete it or something? It was just getting good too.

Comment

dont know, But its likely. They really should of mentioned something about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxdrifter
                Man thats a crappy picture of my car Chas. I like how you blocked the license plates with light so the cops wont know what we didnt do.
                haha i didnt do that, it was the flash on the cam that did!

Originally posted by 240sxdrifter
                What happened to the other post on Saturday night? Did the lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* moderators delete it or something? It was just getting good too.
                I deleted it. Gotta keep the Teams rep up.

Originally posted by miata619drifter
                we really need to find a large empty parking lot so that we have a lot of room to obey all traffic laws
                Im mad cause i found one 2 mins from starbucks that has a little sand so its easy on the tires.

Comment

deleted... and after i did such a good job defending you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24

You really did too.

Comment

Hey!. Where's my car. I though someone took a pic of my car I guess it's too ugly ha ha

Comment

looks dope.... to bad I sold my car now.... still working on the FD.... =(

Comment

the hachi driver or his friend took some pics.... arrg i wanna see more... photoshop might help the lighting effects but i dunno bout that

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            You think you're angry? I was having a lot of fun making that guy try to scramble for responses.

Did he get banned or what?

Comment

Working...
                            X