ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drifter x - fumiaki komatsu still driving for signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Komatsu Fumiaki, he still drifts. I saw him and his car listed in the March 2004 issue of BM Battle Magazine, page 22, for the BM-CUP Battle of Drift Championship Machine Data. It's a whole different championship drift series from D1GP, I suppose.

Here's the car-geek details for those who care: He sports a red RPS13 180SX, not the usual copper-colored paint job and no Signal Auto decals. He now represents a team called "KYOU" (in Japanese: ‹¶‰I - meaning 'mad roundabout'.... note: switch encoding to Japanese Auto-Select to see kanji).

Hope that answers the question.
    Last edited by OBAKASAN; 03-18-2004, 08:48 PM.

Comment

thanks, it's good to no he's still out there. maybe he'll get sponsored and come back to the u.s.

Comment

Man this is news for me, i heard he had an injury of some kind, but didnt get the in depth news on it. That sux. I mean thats my boy! The first Option video i saw was with the Drifter X (inspiring to say the least) When i saw it i was like man that guy is f*in awesome! Komatsu Fumiaki is the man who inspired me to get rid of my FF and start anew with a FR. If any of you guys know him tell him i said "thanks man"

Comment

ahahah LMAO i see that car everyday i just seen that 350z at MotoRex like prolly 3 hours ago! LOL!

Comment

which Z? the white one?

Comment

Working...
            X