Anyone replicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone replicate...

I know this sounds a bit amateurish but has anyone tried to replicate the specs in the Drift Bible like the kei office s14 or the Trueno?

Those cars arent tuned that much.

Comment

drift bible

hey about the drift bible............

is it worth watching?....because im downloading it right now but it says its gonna take forever because its like 600MB.........so is it worth the wait or should i just watch something else?

Comment

You should just buy it.

Comment

A little hard to replicate when netheir of those cars were sold over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
            You should just buy it.
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

*cough*cough* SUUUREE hachis were NEVER made here... *cough*cough*

Comment

Last time I checked there were no Silvia's or Trueno's in America.You would need the actuial cars to fully replicate it,not the USDM cars.

And that car your probably thinking about is a Levin,the red one right?

Comment

WTF that wasnt me that was sum noob kid. LOL CELICA.......anyways I never said Silvia......I was talking about the 86's. In would say the USDM version is close enough......

Comment

same vin code but different name..jap was sprinter trueno...us was corolla gts

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                        Last time I checked there were no Silvia's or Trueno's in America.You would need the actuial cars to fully replicate it,not the USDM cars.

And that car your probably thinking about is a Levin,the red one right?
                        The Silvia is a 240 in the U.S. and a Trueno is a Corolla in the U.S. They are just de-tuned when sent over here and other a different name. We all know that and I'm pretty sure you know that as well. I hope I didnt sound so rude. To tell you the truth I have seen acouple of corolla's that have a trueno stciker on it. I know that the owners of the car just threw the sticker and they made it look a trueno from Initial-D...Great game that Initial-D great game.

Comment

the 240sx is more than just a little detuned... the whole "completely different engine" thing makes it a little hard.

besides, the right-hand-drive thing makes it pretty hard to replicate.

anyways, no, i haven't tried to replicate the drift bible cars, but i DID built the super ultra initial d hachi roko extreem dorifto powaa masheen. it has ENGINE.

Comment

There was an SR5 at D1 with panda paint, trueno badges, and jdm aero stuff. What a joke.

Comment

SUCKERS....our 15 year imortation rule up here means that we can get 180sx's, R-32's fake sil-80's and all the rest Up here you can get a R-32 GT-R for as little as $15,000 CAN. There is a 10sec sil-80 for sale right now for under $30,000CAN!!!
                              This is the only reason why I like living up here. Next year this time, I will be driving a GT-R and still have enough money for insurance.
                              All the specs:
                              http://driveit.clickspace.com/cgi-bi...pageId=1000456
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by silvia_s13; 03-16-2004, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X