Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone, new guy in town, i know what you must be thinking, oh nooo here comes the ricer invasion, haha well not quite. I'm just a drift enthusiast like you all are, i learned drift at a young age from my older brother in his 1988 rx7 fc, but sadly i am currently in a mazda protege', i love the car but it's not exactally a 240. currently i'm looking to start SCCA club rally this year where i can put some of my drift to use. basically i'm here to learn more, maybe help others learn more (although it seems like there's quite a few who have loads more experience than me on this forum) and in general have fun. feel free to im me anytime if you want to chat about cars or anything really. Anywho just introducing myself here, hope to have some great convo's in the future with all of you.

*edit* guess i should've included the aim sn it's bdwaggs40
    Last edited by HX-50; 03-15-2004, 08:35 PM.

hey my names robert i suck at drifting...

Rob

Comment

hi

Comment

Hey there.

Comment

Wow lots of quick replies, nice to see this forum is alive unlike a few i've been a part of, nice to meet you all

Comment

Yo Wussup? Welcome.

Comment

Hey

Names Also Robert... i drift an auto, so perhaps my information will come from a slightly different direction then the other guys. And of course the more views and opinions and ideas the better.

Comment

Re: Hey

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                Names Also Robert... i drift an auto, so perhaps my information will come from a slightly different direction then the other guys. And of course the more views and opinions and ideas the better.
                I'll definatly agree with you on that one, it's always good to get as many perspectives as possible, on that note if anyone wants advice drifting FF lemme know, i've got a halfway decent system that i've been using for a bit now.

Comment

right on! rally drifting is definatly a useful technique!!

I'de be in SCCA with my GT-FOUR but my Okuyama Roll cage doesn't meet SCCA requirements (neither do cusco cages) and I gotz no $$ to get a custom one built.

-roo

Comment

welcome to the flock.
                    stay alert.
                    there are snakes in the chapagne*.

*this is code for no one likes getting flamed

rock on
                    Last edited by soultron; 03-16-2004, 10:04 AM.

Comment

so you finally joined, hope to see ya around

Comment

On be-half of Team Young Dong, id like to welcome you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by treb
                          On be-half of Team Young Dong, id like to welcome you as well.
                          I am honored that Team Young Dong has welcomed me

Comment

Welcome. Always good to see more midwest guys getting involved.

Comment

hi, im new too. just wanted to say hi, so hi. lates, bye.

Comment

Working...
                              X