help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

hey.. ok i looking to get a project rx7 and i dont have room in my garage to store it. i dont have a drive way eather, and i have to park on the street. and i dont want to pay for insurance and it wont pass smog/or run maybe. and i cant leave it on the strret because i left my teggy there for 2 days over the old tag and got 2 tickets...........so what do u think i should do? i only have on idea and its to get a cover and cover the whole car. so i hpe you guys can help me out.

thank you
    Chase

?

anyone have any ideas? is there anyone else out there in my case

Comment

You'll get in trouble for having a cover without a license plate window, so that won't work.

How about moving a car that is registered properly out of the garage and keeping the one that isn't inside.

Comment

Register it.

Comment

hey thANX

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
          You'll get in trouble for having a cover without a license plate window, so that won't work.

How about moving a car that is registered properly out of the garage and keeping the one that isn't inside.
          In my garage is my dads office.....................

Comment

where do you live? what city/state? What do you live in? house apartment? How much land do you have?

We have like an acre and a half, and we park things out in the back when we need to. Best bet is to find a friend with some land you can park it on for a while.

Comment

Working...
            X