Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT FLORIDA , June 3-4, 2011

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT FLORIDA , June 3-4, 2011

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

My reasons to get some free tickets

Hi , my name is Francis Hermina.
    I live in Curacao. See below Google maps link.

( http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...illes&t=k&z=12 )

Drifting has been in my blood for a long time now. I started driving and going sideways in my aunts Toyota Carina ( 3T engine, RWD ) Then an euro S13 with CA18DET and now I own for years now an 97 R33 Nissan Skyline. FB photo album -> ( https://www.facebook.com/album.php?i...940&aid=153174 )

We are now drifting on an old cart track that we are slowly customizing to be able to drift better on. The sport is taking off on the island, and it is all powered only by the drivers or fans and some spectators.

Every year I travel to the states to witness an Formula D event. Last year I went all the way to Las Vegas for it. That is 2 planes and 10 hours of flight time. But I did not mind, because the sport is in me and I love it.

This year they have 2 events that are so close that it would be crazy to miss them. So I am going to the round 3 event...with or without free tickets. I will be there.

I would love some tickets for round 3. The free tickets would come in nice, to cut back the total cost of travel for my girlfriend and I.

Gonna finally get me an "clutch kick" hoodie and an "Running me Broke" shirt !!

Holla back, and keep it sideways.

Comment

bump............

Comment

My reasons!

My name is Dan Resnic. Im from Caracas Venezuela but now i live in Florida!

I've been drifting since before i got my license back in venezuela, i started with a honda accord (FWD, yeah thats sad i know) but moved to a friends 87 corolla (less power but at least RWD), my first 3 accidents involved me, my car sideways and a wall or a high curve that ended up bending my whole axle, but its worth it!

Ive always watched Formula D on TV, Samuel Hübinette has always been my favorite drifter but now that hes not in anymore im cheering for Chris Forsberg!

It would truly be awesome if i could finally watch it live!

HOPE TO SEE MORE DRIFTERS AROUND!

-Dan

Comment

I would love to win some tickets!!!!!! I fell in love with Drifting in Long Beach, CA. Now I can't get enough of it!! I was supposed to be in Atlanta, but the company I work for www.motorsport.com took us to Vegas for the Monster Energy Supercross Championship instead and I missed it! Plus, I live only 15mins away and really would like to take my brother and father with me!!!! Please consider me for attending this awesome event!! I will also promote myself being there and will tell everyone I know!! Thanks <3 Lauren Lindner www.facebook.com/sweetgridgirl

Comment

10 Free Tickets

Hi! My name is Gerrianne and I am originally from Palm Beach. I currently live near Orlando an am starting out my driving career literally this weekend. For the first time I will be driving a road course - I will be attacking the Sebring International Raceway! I will be using my 2009 Ford Mustang (V6, 4.0 Liter, RWD). I had a seatbelt bar installed with a 4-point harness for the driver and the passenger. I also am having slotted rotors installed (so excited!).
            So, what does this have to do with why I want to go to this event? Well, as I am starting out my driving career, I would love to get a first hand look at how the pros do it. My dream (and it is a lofty one) is to some day be one of the only female Formula D drivers - and truth be told, I want to drift a Mustang!

Comment

And here is my Mustang! (forgot to post pics like the rest of you did!)

Comment

Formula D Tickets, Please PM your full name by tomorrow

Comment

we are submitted the list within a few hours, please remember to PM your full name ASAP

Comment

Hope I'm not too late for FREE TICKETS! My reasons ---&gt;

Reason #1
                    I would love to SURPRISE my boyfriend with 2 free tickets so we can go!!! We both have NEVER seen Formula D in person and I would enjoy being at an AWESOME event like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason #2
                    I love my life and want to enjoy it by seeing something new and exciting

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO,

JULIE POWELL
                    sognatorebella7@gmail.com

Comment

the contest is now closed! We will send out confirmations by tonight!

Comment

Working...
                      X