No announcement yet.

(RESULTS) Formula D Road Atlanta - 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some bs decisions. As much as I love Dai and hate the rwd TC's that was bs.

Mike Essa should not have lost to Mourdant. Pat clearly caused the spin by stopping his drift and blocking the track.

check 1:39
    http://www.justin.tv/driftstream/b/285389550
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 05-07-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

too bad Russakoff is planning on switching over to a S2000 instead of just driving his F20c corolla...

Comment

Who won the RETAKS sick entry award? Conrad?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
          Who won the RETAKS sick entry award? Conrad?
          yup
          http://conradgrunewald.com/?p=64

Comment

Props to the Pro-Am drivers. At least 6 of them definitely had top tier pro level skills, especially the winner Jeff Frontcakas. This dude shows in a bone stock bodied, sr20det powered, non sponsered, white rps13 240sx and kicks everyone of those LS-lame powered S-chassis butts.
            Last edited by my 1 88 u; 05-08-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckmatsu View Post
              too bad Russakoff is planning on switching over to a S2000 instead of just driving his F20c corolla...
              Heard that bad boy probably wont be ready until the west coast leg of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                So the word is Sam had a motor problem. My question is why don't they just use the SRT10 motor, they never really had any engine problems with it and collected tons of valuable data. Plus they are already fielding a viper anyway so it would cut down on cost.
                They didn't have any issues with the motor last year at all. It's been an odd run of fluky issues. Hopefully they get it sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                X