rhys millen rumors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhys millen rumors!

will someone please tell me what the hell is going on!

Originally posted by ztkrevolution View Post
    will someone please tell me what the hell is going on!
    We are in direct contact with Rhys Millen. His 2012 plans are unconfirmed at this time.

Comment

whats all this drift alliance nonsense? lol and people saying hes retiring for 2012 but after irwindale i heard him say ill be back in 2012

Comment

He will be piloting NASA's newest space shuttle to Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by ztkrevolution View Post
          whats all this drift alliance nonsense? lol and people saying hes retiring for 2012 but after irwindale i heard him say ill be back in 2012
          I'm confused about that too! I thought they didn't get along! Wtf! Someone please explain!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
            I'm confused about that too! I thought they didn't get along! Wtf! Someone please explain!
            yeah ive heard him make multiple comments about drift alliance that make it seem like he doesnt like them and i know him and JR dont get along so what up with all this

Comment

It appears the NASA gig fell through but there's a deal in the works with Royal Caribbean to be behind the wheel of their flagship Allure for 2012.

Comment

i cant take this anticipation

Comment

Well I guess this answers our questions...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qogGMsCedsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

lol this all seems like a big joke

but this is a great induction

Comment

Out of curiosity, what exactly does this change? And I don't mean for Rhys, I don't mean for his sponsors or even his car, I mean for the people in this thread or anyone else that was so balled up with anticipation...?

When Ueno ditched the Soarer I was sad to see it go but whatever, I couldn't care less what he drives or who he's sponsored by, I'm still a Ueno fan.

Comment

Well he did have a drift allaince sticker on his Genises at Irindale, but like Bebop said, for some reason this feels like a joke.

As for what this changes? Nothing really. I think many are just curious as to his 2012 plans since they were a bit up in the air.

Comment

this isnt real it has to be a joke he was going along with

Comment

Working...
                          X