*woot*woot* got a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *woot*woot* got a new car

1992 miata MX-5 convertible, i wanted a hardtop but a convert. will do fine, its pretty cool, jus looks funny with me inside of it (me = 240lbs 5'11" asian)...but i'm so happy now....everybody celebrate with nemesis...

YEA YEA.....Party on Wayne!!!
    Those car's have great weight distribution.

Comment

Cool, i hope your "life partner" is happy with your purchase as well.I have nothing against alterantive lifestyles, its your choice.

lol j/k, just had to say some about the miata being a *Censored**Censored**Censored* mans car.Congrats on the car.What mods(if any?) do you have in mind?

Comment

Nice

Comment

good job

Comment

Pics?

Comment

maint. first then i'ma work on exterior to get her lookin decent, the suspension is fine and it hardly needs tuning for drifting, so i cna practice with it for the time being until my skill level grows, then i'ma think about Tein Suspension and a KAAZ 2 way LSD...but until then the exterior and interior and all the small little kink's are gonna get works out.....
              --------------------
              pics will be posted later...

Comment

Congrats! Oh and Tein suspension is a great choice. I have the basic and am real pleased with my handling now.

Comment

whats the deal with the hardtop... did they sell it back then as a a hardtop, or was it a mod u put on it? those things are quite nice, glad your happy with it so far.

Comment

Hardtop was an option. But it was always removable, it wasn't like the car was a coupe.

Comment

woot woot wheres' the pics? And don't skimp on the poses.

Comment

now that ur car has a small tire size you can buy cheaper tires now...lolz

Comment

240 and 5'11"...Christ.

Comment

damn right i run 13 inchers on my FB and it does just fine
                            needs more power though

Comment

Congrats man take care of her!!

Comment

Working...
                              X