Skyline GTR for sale 5700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gladhatter

what are you ttalking about???? Motorex has sold over 100's of skylines R32's to R34's.
    How do you think Greg Liberman got his skyline legalized through MOTOREX. i read it on the net.

read my previous reply its 100% true.

i know this is fake but it is legalized under a special edition 240sx or another nissan but i for got which one.DAMM

peace

Comment

not arguing with anyone. 5700 thats bull ..everythings most likely bull. BUT..if you see the pic..that looks manual to me...it just says auto..but a lotta people..for some reason they cant enter manual even though it is..so it shows up as "auto."

Comment

There are R34 GTR's over here in Ca. cause i just saw one the other day.

Comment

Ahhhh...you guys are making me angry,please don't be this niave.I'm challenging one drifting.com member to e-mail him,I promise you that one,he is in Europe,and 2,he wants to be payed through a Western Union wire transfer,or a cashiers check.If someone get's the reply,which it will be one of the two,I'll tell you how he will scam you,regardless of his reassurance it isn't a scam.

Comment

yea craig liberman has a R-34 GTR skyline n he lives in cali.

so this car is in europe?? who ever buys it is gona pay a SH!T load of money for the transptation.
            MotoreX charges around 28gs U.s to legalize the skyline.

Lik i said just because he said its a 240sx dosent mean he is lieng. Since Nissan dosent produce skylines in north america there probly wasnt a section for nissan skylines.
            Any way when Motorex insuress the skyline thei insure it as a special ediditon 240sx up to 1998 because 98 is the last year of 240sx's i think. So iam not exactly shure what they would insure it as.
            CORRECT me if iam wrong.

o yea dont mind my spelling, iam only 16. lol

peace

Comment

http://www.evolutionimports.net/usedcars.php

thats as low as a used US legal r33 wil go (27k) theres no r34 in the states (or in japan) that would sell a vspec r34 unless its stolen or chopped

Comment

yea its aither stolen or its choped or the guy bought a car and in debt n neds money bad.

Comment

He doesn't even have the car!!!! How many times do I have to tell you it's a scam.Alright,I doubt someone will e-mail hom,so Feint will give a lesson called the Basics of Scam 101.
                  Alright,this is how it goes down.First,you go to a common auction site like Ebay or Autotrader posting a fake car that you do not own!!!!! Very simple first step.Now these scammers come from Europe 99% of the time to steal money from foolish Americans,works like a charm.Oh,but wait,there are more reasons to this.Yes,that's right,they aren't governed by the same laws,it is also out of US jurisdiction,so an international investigation has to be launched.This is very costly and time consuming,authoritys will just push you off.Also,the money is not transfered in Europe,it is usually done in Africa due to lack of monitoring and security.Another note I should make,this guy is in the UK.Why is he seling his car on the Amrican site if it wasn't a scam? They will then offer to pay for international shipping.No one in their right mind trying to sell a car pays for international shipping.Do you know how much that is? Now here is were the alarms should be going off.The method of payment is always wire transfer or cashiers check,along with a good story.You never wire anyone online for anything,your putting money directly in an account,rendering you helpless if something goes wrong.What are you going to do,track him through Western Union? WRONG!! Not happening,that's why they use that method.Then the cashiers check.Basiclly they'll send a casshier check if they are trying to buy a car from you,or sometimes when claiming to sell.Eitheir way,they will usually ask you to cash a cashiers check they send,then get you to wire the money to them.The check's fake,so in a few days you get a call from the bank,find out you owe the bank x amount of money,get a red stamp,and fined for depositing the check.WHile the guy in Europe is out buying a new car.Now to put those basic techniques into motion,they create an elaborate story,something like this.

1997 R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R

The car is in great condition.It has been serviced regularly,recently put on new tires and aftermarket rims.Drivetrain in great conditon,no break-downs,zero body damage or rust,e-certified,etc.Sounds good right.Then you inquire.He responds like this.

Hi,thank you for taking the time to inquire about my car.The Skyline is currently in the UK right now,but don't worry,I'll have this car sent your way if your interested.I'm willing to pay the shipping for it as long as you purchase the car. To make this as fast as possible,I will accept the payment through a Western Union wire transfer.Where I like in the UK,it would take days for the check to clear since it would be international,so the wire transfer is for both of our conveince.Please reply if interested

Sincerly John Wayane,the internet cowboy scam artists(not that part)

Shortly after the guy fakes a contact,aka the shipping company.Fakes the dates,time etc.Everything looks great,now time to set up the money transfer.You get ready to wire the money,you send it,then you never hear from him again.It also turned out the so called guy *we'll call John Wayane* never existed.Similiar thing goes for cashiers checks,though I don't feel like typing exactly how they pull that one off,too long.Go search in google or something,you should find an answer.
                  Last edited by Feint; 03-21-2004, 12:28 AM.

Comment

but has any one called on the add or just wanked about it here. If you dont call you wont know. Whats 2 min of your time and a buck (I think you use that 210 thing) some one wants to call the suspens is killin us all.

Comment

I sent an e-mail.I'll post here when I get it.

Comment

phone number is dissconnected, havent got an email back for about two days...

Take that for what you will. I'll just save my ten grand and get myself a R32GT-S

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                          gladhatter

what are you ttalking about???? Motorex has sold over 100's of skylines R32's to R34's.
                          How do you think Greg Liberman got his skyline legalized through MOTOREX. i read it on the net.

read my previous reply its 100% true.

i know this is fake but it is legalized under a special edition 240sx or another nissan but i for got which one.DAMM

peace
                          That would be a NO on the R34. Many R32s and R33s.

Comment

i know this is off subject, but what model of skyline is rwd? isnt it eary model r33 or something? just curious.

Comment

the model skyline that comes Rear wheel drive is the GT-S T. the rear drive turbo. there is also a GT-S m which is an NA RB25 and 4wd. im pretty sure the R32 R33 and R34 came in those trim packages as well as the GTR and the Vspec.

thats why I want a GT-S and thats why I grin to myself when people say that someone has 'converted' their GT-R to RWD. chances are they have a GT-S or they simply pushed a button to disengage the transfer case.

this is painfully obvious how bogus this is. wishful thinking yes, but bogus. if you are going to buy a skyline, do it right and go thru Motorex. that way if you get scammed at least you know you can sue them.

Comment

Originally posted by gladhatter
                                That would be a NO on the R34. Many R32s and R33s.

This is the Infamous 'blackbird' before lieberman got his dirty little paws on it.

another pic of it with (oregon?) plates

this is after Lieberman painted it and put the 'bamboo stick' on the side. i do not care for the paint job.

this is after 2f2f Ruined the paintjob even more than lieberman did.

This link is to Motorex where they talk about the GTR in question very briefly
                                http://www.skylinegtr.com/SPOTLIGHT.html

that has most of the story there

Comment

Working...
                                X