No announcement yet.

Skyline GTR for sale 5700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they must have f***ed up that skyline good, cuz it should have ran that stock...

and that supra or that lancer evo?

I bet that Charger woulda gave it a run for its money...

hell i know a lot of people that woulda made Suki look like a ***** in their crappy 'stock' appearing cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeway
      I'm Pretty sure they do have the rights to it. about six months ago a friend of mine that had come into some inheritance from his father and I made some calls looking for a skyline for him. He ended up with an R33. The wait on an R34 GTR right now is somewhere between 6 months and a year, you need at least 100k to get your foot in the door, and be ready to pay an assload for insurance.

he spent around 50 for his R33 GTR. I'll see if i can get a pic from him, its been about as long since i've spoke to him
      nope I'm pretty sure they don't. They run dealer plates on them right now so that they can sell some of them here that's why there is a wait on them.... cuz they have to get new dealer plates, They didn't do the crash testing on them to get them to be legal in cali. Unless just recently they have

Comment

hey gladhatter why dont you shut up *Censored**Censored**Censored*it???

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
          hey gladhatter why dont you shut up *Censored**Censored**Censored*it???
          Sorry man I didn't know you were German. I just thought you were dumb. Ich spreche kein Deutsches. Sie sind besser, als ich Sie englischen hübschen Brunnen spreche!
          Last edited by gladhatter; 03-24-2004, 07:38 PM.

Comment

ur makin fun of me cuz im geramn ??????
            i dont give a sh!t i lived there half of my life and proud of it, i love it man.

Comment

Read it again!! I AM NOT MAKING FUN!! I love Germany as well.

I was apologizing!!

Comment

endchuldegung... (sorry) lol i thought ur makin fun of me

i was born there n moved to canada wen i was 10 and now im 16

o welll.. lol

Comment

gotta love the internet.... I think most things are taking out of context on the internet due to not being able to hear the "tone" of voice that is used...

Comment

Working...
                  X