My Hachi. Woot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hachi. Woot

My Hachi has finally landed. 85 Coupe, Gray and Black. Trailored it home 2 nights ago. Already strapped the Panasports and the seat in it and it should be cranked by Sun evening. It runs for a minue and then shuts off. So pretty sure what that is. I'll snap some photos of the car in Garage Sixgun Sat and post them with this thread.

YAY!!!!!!

cool, Finally sold the FD and got a 'real car' huh?

Comment

!

congrats on ur hatch i would have figured u with a higher hp machin but who knoes since u got both sides ull kno about the giants u wanna beat and with the footwork ull learn with ur hachi ull be unbeatable, hey might there be a chance of a levin conversion just askin cause i REALLY wanna see a levin round here especially with a j-blood body kit or somthin

well i dont kno who else deserves it more than u so treat that lil car good

Comment

No way man, still got the FD. Just got the Hachi cause I was made a deal that I couldnt refuse. I actually have 0 money in the car when I got it. I have about 350 in it now after the Panasports. This is just to practice with and to roll until the FD comes back from the dead.

Oh there may be a Levin in he "near" future depending on someon that I know.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          Finally sold the FD and got a 'real car' huh?
          ...FD's have always had the bigger balls .Good buy,you seem to have luck getting AE86's very cheap.How's the Z coming along?

Comment

i was just kidding, becausei thought it an odd step down for him.

Comment

Z....Z.... We don' need no stinking Z.

Sold the Z to Ashley from Driftcentral.com. It's STILL down at my Brothers shop though, Ashley.......... go get your Z dude.

I posted the Ebay auction address for my brothers 86. It went for $4800 smackeros. They are getting rarer my friends. That car of his was nice too.

Comment

show us pics!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I think ash got distracted when that beautiful 510 showed up in his driveway. He'll prob pick up the Z when he breaks the dat. Oh and you'll never catch him on this board. He's pretty much given up on drifting.

Comment

Wow, Ghost. A FD and now a hachi. Nice drift car collection you are starting there.

Comment

Working...
                    X