Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline in Macon, GA

hey guys,
    I live in Macon, GA which is a small city in the middle of georgia. There aren't too many people here into imports that don't have altezza's and fart cans. So on to my story, i went to a movie tonight with some friends and afterwards i went to Sonic to get a strawberry lime-ade. When i got there i hopped out of the car because i saw the back of a R-33 skyline. I had heard about this car but wasn't really sure if it was real. So i walk up and the guy has his hood popped and is talking to some people. The engine looks really good, it is a RB26-dett and he just has a few modifications on it. So guys are asking him about it and he says his son has a real cool car too. It is a 2003 miata with about $50,000 in it that the guys says he payed for everything. Oh yeah his son is 18. Now don't get me wrong, that is one spoiled kid who has a dad who gives him too much money. But for real that is a position i would want to be in. I would have one bad 240sx if my dad would drop that much money on my car. Oh well. Oh yeah and 3 bad things about the skyline is 1. it has blue neons 2. it has a custom built sub encloser in the trunk 3. it has a t.v. and playstation in the front. Oh well i thought i would let yall in on my envy. Oh well, all i have to say is lucky kid.

- Peace

Depends on the kid though. If he is responsible then more power to him, but if he is a slob and a wretch then yea screw him.

Too bad about that Skyline. But you have to admit, if I could get a Skyline but it had to have neons. Call me Captain Neon and Lime Green Brigade. More cool cars coming that way VERY soon though.

Hook up with Ashley down there at Driftcentral.com. They got a little somethin somethin going on down in Macon. His (ex) black Hachi is in Garage Sixgun right now. We got it running tonight. Purrrrrrrrring like a kitten baby. Mine starts tomorrow.

Comment

Hey,
      Yeah the kid kinda seems stuck up, but oh well. About the neons though, the guy says that is the only thing he has done to the car since he got it. Oh well, it's his money. An it doesn't really look that bad. I guess that's because it is on a skyline. Yeah i talked to ashley a little bit on driftcentral haven't ever met him though. I was gonna see about going to DriftAtlanta and meeting up there with him. By the way, any of ya'll going to DriftAtlanta?? I am definitely planning on it and maybe even the GRM event the next 2 weeks. (i think it is a GRM event, i saw it in that magazine at least) well i will ttyl

- Peace

Comment

Man everybody is talking about this skyline in macon. I have heard it mentioned on like 4 different boards. Yeah, if you wanna drift in Macon, you should talk to ash. Get you in quick. So Tacket got the hachi to run. Man thats a nice car. Pics Ghost, pics.

of yours I mean.

Comment

wow skylines drool.........................

i wouldnt have neons on a skyline... all silver with dark rims....wow with a little body kit......anyway.lol

one lucky sun of a gun

Ghost of Duluth---- Depends on the kid though. If he is responsible then more power to him, but if he is a slob and a wretch then yea screw him.
          [B]

good point iam only 16 i hope that hapens to me lol.

i want to see this miata, damm.
          ENVY TO THAT FAMILY lol

Comment

kinda off topic but relates to the riced out skyline.

what do you guys think about a riced out looking car that actually goes fast? i say sleeper to the real car enthusiasts

Comment

um...you should have kicked that fool and took the car...

Comment

ok there nice they go fast but for the cash you need to fork out for one there why dont you go get a Ferrari. I meen Skylines are a dime a dosen in every country but the states a testarossa will pull more chick and turn more heads than two skylines and for half of what motorex wants.

Hell for a tenth of the cost you could do a 180 with a sr swap that would walk all over that skyline. I see it every day here Hell im building a sr for penuts that will put down 450.

Comment

Yeah, I totally agree with you DriftXtreem. The skyline is nice and all, and will make you popluar with some ricers really quick. And it isn't too shabby in the power department. But a Ferrari is what a car is supposed to be. And a Ferrari will get way more looks than a skyline.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                    ok there nice they go fast but for the cash you need to fork out for one there why dont you go get a Ferrari. I meen Skylines are a dime a dosen in every country but the states a testarossa will pull more chick and turn more heads than two skylines and for half of what motorex wants.

Well, he has enough money to get a skyline (and all the fees that come with it). He has the money to make me want to hate his kid (buying him a miata and $50,000 worth of parts)

Maybe he has a Ferrari, or still has enough money for a ferrari.

Comment

for the money ou can get a ferrari 355

and i rather have a ferrari.
                      no disrespect to skylines, skylines are powerfull cars but i just think they r pricy

Comment

I would rather have a Skyline, with mods, that could walk all over a Ferrari.

Comment

Maybe he got a skyline to have his kids ride in the back seat?

Comment

Working...
                          X