skylinesaustralia.com
    nissansilvia.com
    and
    fulllock.com

mostly skyline and silvia owners

Comment

• Garage Hiramatsu Drift Team

Comment

• My personnel Name till a team forms is eX-Driver. When the team does form its going to be called Team eX-Drivers

Comment

• Hey I resemble that remark......
          lol
          Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• What remark???

Comment

• "Rocrew", yeah!!!

I'm part of the "rocrew", which doesnt really make sense considering only one out of the six of us has a hachi roku...

Comment

• i like the team names like when translated from japanese, it makes no sense at all such as "two monkeys" or "loud moon"

my favorite for a "soaking wet summer night on a south florida road" team name would be "Jun Fly's"

i just got this crazy idea from txr0

Comment

• <----- The one and only member of the Central Illinois Bluff Ryders

Yes we do have more than corn and cows around here.

Comment

• Some Garage Hirmatsu cars.

Comment

• Heres my car. 1st pic is of my car at TabTuesday back when I had my meshys and 2nd one is is kinda resent from when I went to a meet near the beach and 3rd one is at SILV 2004

Comment

• Ha my Teams finnaly comeing together we call ourselves the "RoadRunners" ha lol paten pending steal it and die grrr but yah we consit of a 93 droptop 240 moi and a 90 240sx hb also a 88 FC with a turbo two
                        were jsut starting up and hope to spread one day. were not really a drifitng team more of a all around driveing group everything form sling drifts together to Running Auto X events. Its guna be a great sumemr

Comment

• Hey MK2SupraDrift, did u go to D1 on the 28th? If so, did u park really close to the ticket booths? Cuz I think I saw your car. I noticed it...and really liked it. U should post more pics.

Comment

• Dude WTF ROFL Yeah that was mine. Funny how the world turns. I'm not even famous and allot of the guys that are in the drift scene know me!!! That to me is a big shock!!! I haven't even attended my 1st drift day as a driver and allot of people know me. Anyway I will be driving at this years SILV Road Course for sure. As I'm already signed up. Hehehe

Heres a link to the course map. http://vegas.supras.org/v05/road.asp

Comment

• ex-driver? Like the anime? i hope you came up with that on your own, or you lose.

panic mode represent

www.geocities.com/panicmodedrift

Comment

• Anime??? WTF? Show me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X