No announcement yet.

Drift Team Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao. wow nemisis, that is the greatest sig I have ever seen. I have to try that. lol.

Comment

my team name is S.A.D.A (say-duh) Shadow Arts Drift Association..we have 4 people on our team..S13,AE86,FC3S,A70..all drift spec cars...in the future im hoping to get more people on the team...

Comment

Continental Drifters consists of:
        1992 Holden VP Commodore 3800
        1986 AE82 Corolla 1600
        1978 Holden HZ Monaro GTS 4200
        1998 Holden VT Commodore 3800

Comment

Open Line Style
          -1990 Mazda RX-7 GXL (mine, white w/ black hood) - stock engine, modified suspension
          -1990 "SilEighty" 240SX fastback (white w/ cf hood) - SR20DET, modified suspension

Comment

modifications to the VP so far:
            Pacemaker headers
            2'5 Lukey exhaust
            Cold-air intake
            and suspension soon

Comment

AssDragon.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
                lmfao. wow nemisis, that is the greatest sig I have ever seen. I have to try that. lol.
                Yeah well he jacked it from CoiloverKid who is the one actually driving the second cart. It's at a golf course in Hunnington Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                  are you gonna have it with guys who drive rx7s? if so i drive one too i was thinkin of naming my team DRIFTING UGLY "a counterpart to drifting pretty".....
                  lol man...when i read that u busted out laughing. thatd be a hilarious team to root for at the competitions.

anyways, i always thought a cool team name would be 'Baka Drifting'

the logo would look something like this:

(not sure about the colors though)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Munch; 09-23-2004, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Team D-SPEC is me and my friends team.

Comment

this is a name my freind came up with that i im not particularly fond of but its not taking anyone elses name... team I.C.E. =imported customized engines..... it sounds more like a custom engine building shop and its also crosses with interior custom electronics.. eh... i need to think of somthing else, @$$ draggers would be a good name..

Comment

me and a few friends are going to call our selfs "speed strife d" or "ssd"
                        at first we thought "srm" street racing men, but i always thought it was for slow riding mexicans, but watever
                        so dont take ssd thats our name dont care about srm though.

Comment

weapon X is an affiliate of my group....

DRIFT XTREME USA

...and team poop.

..but i thought "darktown" was kind of cool. or .. mankomatics.

Comment

Darktown is pretty cool. In fact, Darktown is one of the first that has made me go "that is pretty cool". All the "DRIFTPROZ" names don't do it for me, lol.

Mankomatics sounds like Necromantics. I guess that would be ok if you could drive as well as Kim Necroman plays bass...

Comment

mankomatics is only funny to those who know japanese....do a google image search for "manko".

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                                mankomatics is only funny to those who know japanese....do a google image search for "manko".
                                I googled it...make sure your parents arent in the room when you search it.

Comment

Working...
                                X