ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea DeNofa is Bringing Back the Bimmer for the 2013 Pro Formula Drift Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea DeNofa is Bringing Back the Bimmer for the 2013 Pro Formula Drift Season

Chelsea DeNofa is Bringing Back the Bimmer for the 2013 Pro Formula Drift Season!

Pro Formula Drift driver Chelsea DeNofa will be driving his exciting turbocharged BMW E46 3 Series for the 2013 Formula Drift season. He will be a privateer for the upcoming season with his sights set on podium finishes and the 2013 Championship!

“...I learned a lot from working with a professional team and enjoyed the arrive and drive program style of Bergenholtz Racing. I respect their decision not to run a program in FD this year and thank them for the experience. I plan to take what I have learned to my team to bring the ruckus in the BMW! That car shreds! Although it’s a lot more work on my end to be the owner, driver, manager, and to handle logistics, it’s the program style I’m used to running and it really completes the package for me personally. I’m extremely confident in my team’s capabilities and look forward to working with several very solid sponsors. I also work with a very talented media team, so keep an eye out for some fun projects from CDM this year! My team and I are ready for the challenge and couldn’t be more psyched to bring back the BMW for my second Formula Drift season...”
Working...
X