No announcement yet.

Mitsu Starion Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHINKO!! when you post those images that are hosted on geocities, WE can't see them.

only YOU can view them because you have them cached on your computers temporary internet files.

trust me on this. we all see red X's and not the photos you posted.

Comment

so you cant even see my sig pic?

Comment

Well then go to their address. I dont know, you should be able to see them. I know alot of people that host with geocities.

Comment

sig not showing up either.

there are certain types of geocities accounts that will allow external linking of images.

you know, this board has an option to let you upload images inside of the reply, instead of just linking them externally.

also, if you go into your geocities filemanage, and change the extensions from .jpg to .txt, you can trick geocities and then host it externally. at least i used to do that in the past, maybe they fixed it.

does this image show up

: test :

IF it shows up, right click at look at the properties. you'll see that even though it's an image, it's file extension is .txt

Comment

i would send you pics but it aint worth lookin at right now... it needs some paint and body help right now.... i am just trying to get the damn 5 speed in it right now. it was an auto car so i am runnin into some problems.... i love the wheels on the gold quest are they the sparco wheel that they sell in tireracks adds. and the other question is do they fit???? without a ton of spacers

Comment

hey if you all are still lookin i just put mine up on the forsale boards... i want an trueno.... they are cool

Comment

How bout know

Comment

How bout now

Comment

...um... Starion!

-MR

Comment

sweet. pics are showing up

Comment

yay!

Comment

that bumper is awesome where is that pic from and where can i get one????

Comment

I thought you were sellin your car!

Comment

i am but you know how that goes... if the offer is right i will dump it but i aint gonna just give it away.... plus it would be easier to sell with a distinctive front end like that

Comment

Last I remember it was like $550 + s/h. I dont even know if theyre still made.

Comment

Working...
                                X