X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gorgious s13...??

ok check this out,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6396

a right hand drive s13, be honest how hard would it be to legalize?? cause i think that car is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in gorgious.

Right hand drive..... interesitng, whys it a Onevia?

Comment

no idea, but before i bought it i would pay somebody to go check it out or check it out myself, its ojnly a 5 hour drive. i just emailed that guy. but would it be really difficult to register? im not trippin off smog just registration.

Comment

in very suspicous, especialy consider there arent any plates or other markings to show if the image has simply been mirrored, except for the one shot of the steering and the tach and the speedo, and it looks like its LEFT hand drive, but its hard to tell.

Comment

It's listed by AutoConXion, who have a pretty good rep, so I'd trust that the car is legit. Legalization will be a b*tch, though.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie
            no idea, but before i bought it i would pay somebody to go check it out or check it out myself, its ojnly a 5 hour drive. i just emailed that guy. but would it be really difficult to register? im not trippin off smog just registration.
            yes very difficult. Its not a mater of passing the sniffer. Honestly those SR20s would pass easy if it was just a pollution thing.

Comment

at the bottom theirs all those pictures you can click on, click the word picture on the complete bottom left that shows its rhd.

Comment

ok is their a link, or have any of u legalized a RHD? im just wondering what kinda money and what kinda effort would i have to put in to get this car.

Comment

its right hand drive.

Comment

david at ACX is very reputable. he's a good guy, and you deal with reg yourself. his job is to sell the car!

Comment

yea hes cool. Ive had my on on that chaser hes got. You wont be able to dirve that thing, legaly

Comment

You should really check it out because if it not registered in the U.S. it will not be approved by Emissions.

Comment

is that "Onevia" title refering to the fact that it is a jap spec silvia Ks with a 180sx type X front end??? or does the Onevia thing refer to somthing else? Nice car BTW

Comment

Onevia means coupe with pop up lights. correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

nope you are right, onevia is a pun of Sil-eighty.

silvia and one eighty. sil or one being front of car, via or eighty being rear of car.

Comment

Working...
                              X