No announcement yet.

WARNING: "Photo Contest Scam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha this guy is a joke what the hell is wrong with him?

man and to think i sent him some pics to begin with. Who knows what hes going to do with them.

Comment

Just to clear this up.

1-This individual is pulling a SCAM and his is LYING
      2-He does NOT have ANY affiliation with DRIFTING.com
      3-There is currently NO DRIFTING.com photo contest.

Also, about 3 posts were deleted because we just want to warn the forum and move on.
      Last edited by pita bread; 03-28-2004, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Hes invading our chat rooms to bastard.
        Last edited by pita bread; 03-29-2004, 12:52 PM.

Comment

what if he's a cop?
          i mena it might sound kind of rediculous but i mean hes looking for photos that could be used as evidence, pics of your car, pics of you in action,
          drivers license style picture? what beter to id somone with

maybe im being paranoid (probably the case)
          butit wouldent be the first time that ive seen a cop go under cover and bust people,

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
            what if he's a cop?
            i mena it might sound kind of rediculous but i mean hes looking for photos that could be used as evidence, pics of your car, pics of you in action,

butit wouldent be the first time that ive seen a cop go under cover and bust people,

This person is asking for "D1 PHOTOS" and claims that he is from drifting.com.

This person is lying because he is NOT from drifting.com.

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
              what if he's a cop?

That doesnt work, its illeagle search and seizure. Ask him, if he says no, then hes not. Cops HAVE to tell you that htere a cop or it wont stand in court.

Comment

Haha, this guy IMed me thinking I was Chas.

Comment

Well, most contests recipients are not notified via instant messaging.

Such a waste of time to even try to "scam" some pics.

Comment

hahahaha that guys so dumb. he will ask me for pics and then be like you have no mom. i love you. your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.and all this random crap. it's funny as hell. but i warn you. DONT IM HIM. You'll NEVER get rid of him if you do.

Comment

he just tried Iming me again just now haha what a joke when is he gonna give it up

Comment

Here he is.

skyler 4390116: U *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* U RIPPED ME OFF
                        heerozero99: ?
                        heerozero99: Excuse me?
                        skyler 4390116: HOOK ME UP WITH PIX
                        skyler 4390116: NOW
                        skyler 4390116: U OWE ME
                        skyler 4390116: U STOLE MY PIX
                        heerozero99: Excuse me?
                        skyler 4390116: U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4
                        skyler 4390116: U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4
                        heerozero99: How?
                        skyler 4390116: UR THAT GUY
                        heerozero99: No
                        skyler 4390116: YES
                        skyler 4390116: SOMEONE PUT THE RONG S/N
                        skyler 4390116: I KNO THAT DRFT KID
                        skyler 4390116: AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS U
                        heerozero99: You are that DRFT kid
                        heerozero99: Now shut up
                        skyler 4390116: U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4U OWE ME U STOLE MY PIX B4
                        heerozero99: Oh
                        heerozero99: Cool
                        skyler 4390116: U WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTESTU WON THE CONTEST

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA. once again we've proven he's an idiot. lol.

Comment

thaNK GOD i hate im's this sounds like some sob trying to get you guys for copyrightright infrinngement get his ip address, and screw him over.....if hes on this site, BAN HIM!!!

there are to many idiots in this world, make sure he's the example for what happens if he bothers this site and members.

Comment

yeah i guess your right about the cop thing, i just talked to him and started acting like him being realy impatient and asking him theses weird questions and he signed off i hope he gets back on i want to pester him some more
                              ill think ill run with this cop thing just keep calling him a cop and then tell him i have the vids and pics he wants see how he likes it

he asked me for touge dori vids so i asked him what touge dori was and kept asking him so he signed off haha, whata chump

i gave him three options i told him hes either a cop, a machine, or an idiot

Comment

Yea I remember talking to Chas one day and that guy like ATTACKED me asking for my pics. I was afraid he wuz a hacker so I made no connection w/ him then he went like SUPER crazy. So, I blocked him and he got on his other S/N and started cussin me out, tellin me not to block him. F00 types faster than anyone ive ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X