No announcement yet.

wrong turn to drift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow man that kinda sucks. I'm kinda curious how long that cop had been there. But your pain and suffering is our laughter. So the moral of the story is watch your butt out there. Take someone with you to stand outside the car to watc the area for cars that are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie
      have any of you ever had an experience like this? like just exiting a turn and theirs a cop just their?
      the other night there's a particular offramp I like to take that's pretty sharp, at like, 70. Was with a friend and took it fine, dropped down to 3rd to do it though so I was wound pretty tight. threw it in 5th and was on the brakes as I rounded the corner to merge with traffic on the street. Cop was right there and the person he had just yanked was driving away. I was like...uuh...ok...

Been pulled over too much to care these days. Cars have always been cop magnets (cept that damn 62 caddy...well...ok, so they pulled it over mistakenly thinking, and I quote, "...this was a 'G' ride."

funny stuff.

Comment

haha damnn, yea i was let off the hook

Comment

wow you lucky bastard! cant believe u ended up eye to eye with a cop on the other side of the road and not get cited

Comment

the reason they let me go is cause i said i just went to the gym, and i was on my way home from the gym, and that i stopped by my work which is right by their. and they said that their was an alarm pulled by their so they were just checkin it out. haha the cop was very nice. i was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in shaking while i was talkin to them and studdering, and when they let me drive off i almost stalled. haha.

Comment

Working...
            X