Katsuhiro Ueo and His AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsuhiro Ueo and His AE86

Katsuhiro Ueo and his Toyota Corolla AE86 are proving that Horsepower are not a big factor in drifting. How you may ask... well in the side by side elimination rounds Ueo and his AE86 get left behind in the straights but he took his competition in the turns.

yup. he rocks. but he has a Trueno not corolla.

Comment

and?

Comment

Whats the point of this again??? He keeps up bcuz he takes the best line.

Comment

he keep up cause he can keep it floured the whole way. I have talked about this. If you have a car that you can control at full power then you a have a wepon.

Comment

sweet yea man he is pretty good

Comment

IMHO....

read the subject of this post first off....ok.....There are numerous reasons....but at the same time, I know he would be better in a car with more power. AE86 is good, but I don't know if it will be able to maintain for much longer. :\ don't get me wrong the car is oustanding, but being able to maintain a drift is just as important as the speed and the angle. more power generally lends itself to accomplishing this. But I suppose if he's pushing around 200 flywheel HP out of a n/a 4AG, he could push more if he was turbocharged instead with a GZE style build.

Comment

ya but at if you can control something with little power and do just as good as the guys with 2x your hp then you have true skill. this is what Ueo has. He truly is an amazing driver. If I'm right he had the least power aside from that Daihatsu? lol. if only he hadn't spuno out this year.

Comment

Ueo is my bud. I gave him a quarter.

Comment

Working...
                  X