INITIAL D now thats good manga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INITIAL D now thats good manga

HEY DOSE ANY BODY LIKE INITIAL D??? for those of you who do not know about INITIAL D its a manga series with drifting in it. and if you wanna start reading it then you can get the first 3 volumes at Radio shack for 20 bucks then if you want more go to boarders or barns & nobiles.

I never heard of Initial D... is it good ?

Comment

You have to be kidding me...

Comment

Initial D is pretty famous, or infamous depending on who you talk to in the drifting community.

Comment

the Tokyo Pop translation of the Inital D manga licks donkey nuts...
          the origanal version is cool..for what it is...entertainment, same with the anime...

its cool..but its also a cartoon

Comment

Here's my take on it.Ditch the American version,and give the Japanese one a try if your interested.If you like it you like it,if you don't,you don't.Pretty simple.Yes Initial D does have drifting,but it's not drifting itself.But it is pretty accurate as far as manga can go,thank Keiichi Tsuchiya for that.

Some people go and try and "clown" on people who like Initial D.Here's another take I have on it.Me,I like cars and racing,I'm a car guy.Anything that is an accurate portrayl of racing I have nothing againist.Though you could look around,I'm sure there are plenty of other Initial D topics.

Comment

Initial D??? doesnt ring a bell

Comment

Lol.

Yeah, a friend of mine has like the first season(borrowed from a friend of his). It's the Tokyopop thing. Luckly it has both English and Japanese on it. I had a look at the English version, lol, is that hilarious. It sounds like they're all from Brooklyn and trying to talk cool, not good cool either. It's funny to listen to, for about a minute. Then it's just retarded. I soon switched back to the Japanese language track. I don't know why they touched the car sounds. Again Jap version wins over. Good series, fun to watch. I have yet to read the books/comics yet. I've heard they're better than the movie. Yet, I kind of prefer an animated race over pictures

Comment

You guys never heard of initial D ????

You can buy their books, movies and they even have arcade games which are amziing.

GERMAN CARS ARE THE BEST, my opinion

Comment

is that a japanese thing I havnt heard of it eather

Comment

Dang DX, hit the big 900.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
                        Dang DX, hit the big 900.
                        like 1-900 drift- this

Comment

tokyoPOOP.... US version is *Censored**Censored**Censored*. even the bootleg chinese version is better. go search around for the ID threads. i bet ull find alot

Comment

i love Initial D! ive got a couple of the TokyoPop ones and ive gota bunch of the japanese version ones from Kazaa... i wanna buy the complete set off ebay when i get somemore money... Its good stuff though

Comment

Ive got all 10 US mangas and all the episodes and movies and music and everythign on cd's i downloaded

Comment

Working...
                              X