Ohio get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio get together

I know we've been discussing meeting everyone in another thread, but perhaps we should start thinking about when and where to do it. Perhaps we should even set up a couple of meetings so everyone has the chance to come. As far as i remember the general ideas were meeting somewhere central like Columbus at someplace fun like Quaker Steak or your mom's during a weekend? Any suggestions?

Quaker Steak

Comment

heheh.. well i guess that's a start

Comment

I'm down for some quaker steak, tmr would be good, i work thurs though till 8:00 and that's in akron so it wouldn't be too easy to get there, maybe friday

Comment

Yeah tomorrow might be ok for a small cleveland/akron meeting. Friday or Saturday may be better? Actually soultron's Band is playing at the Barking Spider in Cleveland on Friday. That could be something to do. I know he'd be thrilled if new people showed up to see him play.
          Last edited by bdjoe; 03-30-2004, 07:15 PM.

Comment

OH? his band is playing, sweet, i wanted to check him out anyway, yeah let's do that =)

Comment

Sounds cool.
              the show is at 8:30, so every could meet at the barking spider, and after we could hang out or something. It's 18 up, but they don't card unless you go to the bar and ask for beer.
              woot.

Comment

ohio drft

hey whats up im from the cinci area this is shithole not alot of drifting down here.. i would like to meet some ohio drifters but i go into the army in july and when i get out im buying my gf's 240 off of her then possibly an sr swap so yeah ohio drop me a line lata !

Comment

have to check work sched, but I am awlays up for quaker, PM or IM me anytime anyone even thinks about going, and going to soultrons show sounds like a good Idea, but again I have to check work sched,

AIM= Ironmonkey2884

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                    Sounds cool.
                    the show is at 8:30, so every could meet at the barking spider, and after we could hang out or something. It's 18 up, but they don't card unless you go to the bar and ask for beer.
                    woot.
                    where's the Barking Spider?

Comment

The barking Spider is on the case western campus.
                      It's on Juniper Rd, you can get there from Euclid, which runs all the way through Cleveland(actually out of it, and past my house as well). I can post directions from map quest in a bit.
                      gotta wake up.

Comment

There's some talk of going to Quaker Steak in Valley View later tonight, depending on what's best for people. Post what's best for you tonight if you're interested.

Comment

It looks like we're going to be meeting at the Quaker Steak around 8-ish. Bring your friends or your mom, whatever.

Comment

about friday er.. tomorrow

Some people said they wanted to go to the Barking Spider Show tomorrow. It's not the easiest place to find so we thought we'd meet up before the show and go together. It would probably be easiest to meet somewhere near the Case Western Campus. Anyone have any suggestions of a place that would be easy to gather?

Comment

Working...
                            X