No announcement yet.

any filipino drifter here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mountain passes in the p.i.?!?!? damn eugene!! yur nuts!! one this is.... the mountain passes there are ridiculously dangerous. and another thing the roads are so tore up that u would destroy your suspension driving to the mountains LoL but if you realli do it... tell me. i'm down to go LoL

oh by the way.... i'm filipino too. but i'm only a drift enthusiast. meron akong 95 civic lang....

you trying to setup a pinoy drift meet? LoL j/k

Comment

Originally posted by DreNspeed
      mountain passes in the p.i.?!?!? damn eugene!! yur nuts!! one this is.... the mountain passes there are ridiculously dangerous. and another thing the roads are so tore up that u would destroy your suspension driving to the mountains LoL but if you realli do it... tell me. i'm down to go LoL

oh by the way.... i'm filipino too. but i'm only a drift enthusiast. meron akong 95 civic lang....

you trying to setup a pinoy drift meet? LoL j/k
      Rally baby!!! I need a higher ride height and a 15way adjustable shocks (jic ) he he...Hell yeah!

well I saw some roads pics in Philippines, and they are pretty smooth hehe.

Comment

the 2 lane highways are pretty sick. they have signs that say do not pass but ppl pass all the time hahah... around slow *Censored**Censored**Censored* jeepneys w/e you do, do not drive in manila...

Comment

manila is nonstop traffic. u don't drive there... u park your car in the middle of the road there hahaha. the only area of p.i. that supposedly has decent roads is a place called green hills or some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that. i've only visited p.i. like 3 times.... don't really know the lay of the land

Comment

im a flip from guam

Comment

Hey i'm half Filipino, my mom's from Talavera/Cebu.

Comment

That would be insane though! The last time I was there, I was like 15 and I remember it was really twisty roads.. Well this is outside manila. I guess, I dont remember

Comment

im from toronto

Comment

im filipino! even though i dont look like i am haha

Comment

so now the question is are there any filipina drifters out there?

Comment

Oh ISH!!... where the Pinays at???!!

In Honor of this thread... I think we should resserect...

TEAM PATIS !

MuHAHAHAH!

Comment

Well...I'm like 3% flip does that count? haha

Comment

Originally posted by D-Garage AE86
                            Oh ISH!!... where the Pinays at???!!

In Honor of this thread... I think we should resserect...

TEAM PATIS !

MuHAHAHAH!
                            OMG... That is one freaking nasty team name Are you freakin serious there's a team name like that?

Comment

I love lumpia.

And all my asian friends are filipino or half.

Comment

Working...
                              X