Saying Goodbye...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Goodbye...

I lost it, as many of you know I owned a 1985 Toyota Corolla, well in the last few months of school I have been steadily skipping and getting in trouble. This post is three fold, one is to say goodbye to my POS car, two is to save other kids from the same experiance and three is to say goodbye to anyone else's dead or stolen or taken away cars.

First, I had been working on it since winterbreak and was just about finishing the bodywork. If I it id could be done spring break. In the week of my absence from my house, and school and work. My dad descretly took the car, put the wheels on, turned it on and drove it the mile to my brothers firestation. They cut it to peice's yesterday in a extracation pratice.

Second, this would have never happened if I went to school and work. I am now attending school and working towards graduating probly a little late. If I graduate my mom said she will buy me a car nothing great probly with a 3K limit.

Third, This is basiclly everyones car graveyard, post your RIP's for your cars here.

$hit man I dont know what to say so I'm not even going to attempt it...

Comment

Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about that.

Comment

DUDE. HOLY SH*T! WTF?! WHY'D HE DO THAT?!?!?! OMG dude that sucks SOOO BADLY!! i feel for you man. =\

Comment

sorry about ur car dude
          even though you did that stuff thats bs that he thought that he could do that to ur property and all of you blood sweat and tears.

RIP to ur hachi

[SOME TEXT WAS DELETED-Mod]
          Last edited by pita bread; 04-01-2004, 01:03 AM.

Comment

sorry man
            i feel the same way about my dad
            so if i offended you im real sorry

id still be mad if it happened

no hard feelings

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
              I dont like that disrespect for my father...
              if my father did that to be i would have little respect for him. If he didnt have enough respect for me to tell me something to my face, instead went behind my back and destroyed my baby.. He might as well of punched my wife in the face, i would feel the same way. horrible

im sorry about that man.

Comment

I was just about to ask you how your project was going.Look on the bright side though,you''ll probably get 3K out of your loss.I'm not sure how much you lost,but that's a pretty good compensation.

Comment

dude that is so much disrespect its not even funny..
                  if your fauther was the man he should have been he would have crofronted you face to face like a real man...not run behind your back like that

its good that you respect your dad...but he dont have enough respect to you to talk to you like a man...

Comment

Comment

RIP my lil batmobile ( g35) ...

it has risen again but back from the dead... i miss the old dayz

Comment

losing ur car is like losing ur life......... my life is based on the luv for cars..... if i had that taken away i wouldnt be living a good life at all....i have my car taken away right now and its driving me crazy that i cant drive it for some time now..... i also crashed a car at 70% damage.... i was soo shocked i was about to cry cus it feels like its over for u now.... i for one know how u feel but things happen like this.... just move on with ur life and good things will come sooner or later... right now im working on that.....

Comment

wow

I have been in this situation. and their isn't much you can do about it, just do your thing, and things'll work out,

I was curious too, thats incredibly crazy, I can't imagine what you were thinking when you found out, my mom is the same way though, she's crazy but she cares, which p1sses me off, because I can't really get mad at her, your dad chopped your hachi, I still can't believe it,

Comment

Man, I think my dad and me would be going round and round. Depends on if the car was registered to me or not. If it was then I would call the police and have him arrested. If it was registered to him then there would be nothing I could do, but that would be the end of mine and my fathers relationship for sure. Not to mention the payback that would follow. But that's me and my dad. I'm grown up and I expect grown up behavior out of my dad. If I had his $140K 1969 L88 Aluminum Block convertible Vette that came from the Otis Chandler museum of Speed with 42k original miles in all of its 99% Bloomington Gold certification glory cut up he would have a fit, so my car would deserve the same respect even though it's a $.025k 85 Toyota Corolla that came from the Bubba Love Parking lot of junk with it's 99% Crappington Lead certification.

But once again that is me. If my father showed me no respect, I would give none in return. But do what you feel is right, My way of thinking is not the same as yours.

Comment

Hey dude I was in a similar situation as you with school. Whatever you do, make sure you finish it and don't drag it off like I did for a couple of years. I totally regret it right now. I could've been done with my tech school and workin as an A&P Mechanic makin some bones. Put your school work infront of everything else. Cars can wait. I'm finally after 3 years comin out of the ditch I once dug. Sorry for the sappy crap I just wrote but it's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X