California Emission regulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Emission regulation

has anyone in california been pulled over for their exhaust noise level? even though it was under the legal rating.

cops can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with you for anything. i have friends get pulled over and have the hood open and pics taken of the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by 8kred
      cops can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with you for anything. i have friends get pulled over and have the hood open and pics taken of the exhaust.
      just had a friend in his SR S13 get pulled over for no front plate. While the cop was there he asked him to rev it up a little and nabbed him for no cat, decided to ahve him pop the hood, now he's being sent to a smog referee.

Case closed. book 'em Dan-o. As we all know CA is not kind to aftermarket pursuants. Even motorcyclists (seems like mostly sportbikers) get nabbed every so often.

Comment

now i wonder how those boys on the Harley hogs get away with it......maybe cops are just not import friendly??? cali's so locked down right now it's not even funny

Comment

doesnt matter what your driving. theyl pull you over no matter if it's domestic or import. Has anyone else notice a huge increase in cops lately? WTF

Comment

i got stopped by the cops twice in less than a week and i wasnt even driving a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in car!

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoDrifterxo7
              doesnt matter what your driving. theyl pull you over no matter if it's domestic or import. Has anyone else notice a huge increase in cops lately? WTF
              i do alot of commuting, i make a bakersfield to ventura run pretty often, Thats interstate 5 to castaic to highway 126 to the 101 into ventura and back. On my trip i spotted 16 police men, 1 kern county sheriff, 2 ventura county sheriff, 1 los angeles county sheriff, 2 unmarked white cars, 2 marked white crown vics, a highway patrol white camaro. And the rest were all CHP in black and whites. normally i will see 1 or 2 officers, up to 5 on a busy day, if they are patrolling part of it.

It was bad the other day too, but this was the first of the month, usualy they relax after the end of the month. Perhaps they are still trying to fill there quotas so far. You should also note that when they "raise the terror alert" they send out more cops, and it has basicly been raised for months now. Also the state of california is broke, it cost alot of money to keep those cops out there, so they push out highway cops and tell them to write tickets to earn there hours.

Comment

yea, that sounds about right. I have been noticing many more cops around the hollywood/glendale area. They don't seem to be patrolling canyons the same as the used to but freeways, forget it.

Comment

Working...
                X