• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor trailer truck.. dude had some control skills

Comment

Drifting an Estima?

Comment

Forklift! No serious! When I was about 10 years old my Mom took me with her to work at the Airport because I thought being a pilot was the bomb and she was gonna show me around. We were walking through the ramp area (where they do all the baggage) and she wanted to say wasap to some of her friends in the break room. We walked into the break room and through the double doors I could see a bunch of guys doing crazy shiz with the forklifts out by the ramp. First they were dragracing them and doing looong "burnouts" haha on the slippery floor. Then they set up a small course with cardboard box turnaround points and started racing that way. While all this was going on, one of the guys went into the turn too fast (if you can imagine that on a forklift lol) and pretty much drifted the turn, but he almost hit a barrier of some sort (what understeer? haha). Total loss of control so I wouldnt call it a good drift, but hey the forklift was sliding hahahah.

Second weirdest thing I've seen drift was on video and it was one of those barstool racer thingy's. Looked funny!!!
        Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 04-05-2004, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Forklift racing owns.Wherever there is forklifts,there's some kind of racing going on(most of the time).

I've seen a transport truck slide,wouldn't call it a drift really,but he was cut off by someone,then they slammed the brakes.So he had to slam on the brakes,all the weight went to the front,causing the trailer to slide out,then the truck started sliding.All to avoid an acccident that was almost caused by someone darting infront of a transport truck(right in his blindspot).

It was winter,just snowed quite a bit,and no plows had been out yet,same with salt trucks.So I was driving up the roads slowly because it was slippery,I hit this large sheet of black ice covered by the snow.The car just started losing control,it swung right,so I countered,then left,so I countered again,while pumping the brakes with my left foot to try and slow down.Basiclly I was chokudori'ing down the street with the car almost entirely sideways each time because I had zero traction(yeah,try and drive in this).The brakes weren't working well because I was on pure ice with my only traction being the snow that covered it(rained earlier,froze then snowed).I was pretty lucky,it's not uncommon to see people lose complete control and go into the other lane facing on comming traffic.
          Winter driving can truly be hell,anyone who's done it can vouch for that.

Comment

my mom has one of those fairly powerful electric mopeds.
            itl do about 20 and it will pop wheelies i think its like a ezrider or sumthin. anyways
            i was really bored so i moved a car from our garage that has a really smooth cement floor and started riding it.
            you can have way too much fun drifting those at when you dont have a car.
            so i would do this to drift it.

1.for slick floors
            get about 10-15 mph
            stand up off the seat a little then slam the rear brake
            the back wheels will lock instantly
            then swing the backend out
            hold it untill your wheels start so squeal loudly (normal squeel is normal) or untill you start to slow abrubtly
            then slam the accelerator
            sit really far forward
            the tail will sqwing all the way around
            you have to countersteer alot to keep it up
            then sit back down to exit.

thats probally the best way to do it
            i reccomend it to people wihtout a car or cars in the shop

2.cement
            get a puddle going
            not too big
            put it right it the middle of a figure 8
            when ever you want to slide you need to have the tires wet
            so drive through the puddle then do the same as no.1
            its a little less slick but still fun

try to have style when doing this
            my best is a one handed no footed drift in my garage.
            i swing my feet to my inside then hold on the gas while taking the otherhand off
            or a hot drift
            where you dont use the brake
            very difficult and you need power and balance

basically you need to hop before you initiate the slide
            then turn hard and lean forward

damn i need a car
            have fun

Comment

I can't believe no one said this yet...

BICYCLE DRIFTERS...

man weirdest thing I saw, yet there's some subtle art to it.
              I wish I could!!

Comment

go moped drifting

vespa's are too damn heavy

Comment

Working...
                X