Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UK Drift Venue & Club

Hi guys,

I have started a new club here in the the South of the UK, we have two venues to start with, both are perfect venues.

If anyone wants to come & learn to drift in the UK this is one you can do it safely.

Hope to see some of you guys & girls out there,

CptSideways www.conedodgers.co.uk

Next UK drifting dates are:

Monday 26th April
    Sunday 9th May
    Friday 9th July
    Sunday 15th August

Comment

hay i live in the south west (bristol) its just a shame my car is a naff FF

Comment

i wish we had "venues" in Texas....

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
          hay i live in the south west (bristol) its just a shame my car is a naff FF
          There are slalom courses on the events, a few FWD are coming, it'd be good practice for car control at speed. Plus there's always the handbrake

Comment

I will let you know monday night or tuesday if I am going to this.

I am going to north weald airfield drifting tomorrow so as long as I dont trash my car there ill be coming to this one. , ive gotta get all the practice for round 2 of the championships net month.

Did you enter the "pro" secton this month? I need advice on if i should enter the amature or pro so maybe if i make it to your drif day you can tell me which one to go for

Comment

I'm normally at the essex drift events, can't do this one as I've got a site visit for the next venue to sort.

But a few peeps want to practice for the Silvertone event, having done the first round (I entered the pro comps) I think we can set up some very similar corners (read like the whole D1 Comp section) the venue at Andover is really that big.

The surface is also very similar to silverstone, I'm sure you can get some tips from myself & a few others, always willing to offer advice where I can.

Have fun at weald, say hi to nick with the drift pick up I blame him for getting me into this.

Hope to see you at some events

cptsidewaaaaayyyyys

Comment

Working...
              X