Worst 86 ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capitalking
    yeah, i saw that...i think it was nick cannon, from nickelodean...it was sacrilege....using an 86 as a joke...wasteful bastard..
    That kid should die, seriously.

Comment

its a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that ive been looking for one for quite sum time and they openly kill one on tv b@st3rds

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
        I'm pretty sure Nick is having the car rebuilt and was just trying to be funny.If you noticed,everything was taped on at the most.Stuff you could stick up and take down in 5 minutes without doing any damage.Also notice how he had the interior gutted,the hatch removed,tailights removed,and some stripping for the windows as well.He's probably going to have the car painted,new tails,possible JDM conversion,and a new interior.If he was serious,he wouldn't stick things on with electrical tape.By the way he talks,sounds like the car actually has some value to him,more than the Mercedes if you look past the joke.The joke was lame,but it seriously looked like the car was getting ready to be rebuilt anyways.
        you're like one of those tv analysts guys. you should try to be one of those tv analysts guy's for a living

BTW, the ironic thing was that i was jes browsing auto trader and all 1986 models of the toyota corolla have risen by at least 500 dollars since the last time ive checked em out. wierd huh.
        Last edited by s0nny80y; 04-06-2004, 12:00 AM.

Comment

at was a pimp corolla rollin on chrome 10's.....it was the shiznit. lol it could be fixed...hell id take it the resell value would be high cause it was on tv.

Comment

ne1 got ne pics or clips of it? cuz i just wanna see what u guys are talkin about....

Comment

Originally posted by J_cham979
              at was a pimp corolla rollin on chrome 10's.....it was the shiznit. lol it could be fixed...hell id take it the resell value would be high cause it was on tv.
              foil 10's,not chrome,aluminum foil.

There's no pics or clips or it that I'm aware of.If I were to see them,I'll post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                There's no pics or clips or it that I'm aware of.If I were to see them,I'll post them. [/B]
                ok cool.. thanx

Comment

Working...
                X