Nissan Pulsar GTIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Pulsar GTIR

Is this car a good car? I was wondering through Ebay, and I saw one fore sale...

AWD, Turbo, RHD, 2000cc

looks nice too, it's a hatch. Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6392

I don't know... I might be interested in this little toy...

i dont think you want to go through the trouble of importing and driving a rhd car. sure pulsars are sweet but nigh driftable so id look for something fr to drift. if you like it then you like it

Comment

Well I own a GSX, so I've gotten the AWD drift down. Thing is the legalization process... but then again I'd prob spend that much in one year maintaining my GSX anyways...

Comment

are u really wanting to drift ?

Comment

Kinda, I'm more of a rally/circuit driver... but drifting is really essential to rallying. What I'm trying to say is, I'm for drifting, but it's not the solitary aspect of my style.

If I do choose to get that car... I would probably try it on a weekend or something... occasionally.

Comment

hey if you got the cash id get like a hachi or a 240 if you want to have one for each.
            but at 16 like me the insurance will be a bullet in the head

Comment

The wonders of having a mom work at Statefarm is great =D. Also defensive driving took off 15% for me too.

as for FR drifting... I never tried it before... went strait into AWD after watching Rhys drift in an Evo I was in awe and started practicing.

I'll have to try FR drifting once to see if I like it or not. How are MR2's at drifting??

Comment

drift, believe it or not, is not the be-all and end-all. AWD's can drift, if your good enough to drive them.

Now, back to the guys question
                Mate sr20det is obviousley an awesome engine due to the HUGE range of aftermarket goodies available. The 4wd and relativley light weight of the pulsar makes it a little rocket on the road. Definatly a very original car, not many ppl in australia have these either....
                RHD would take 2 seconds to get used to, my dad drives a corvette that we got from the states thats left hand drive and he finds it easy to drive (we in australia)
                cheers
                josh

Comment

hey this is my bro's freind link if you in this kind o go right ahead and buy it just do this thenhttp://home.san.rr.com/gtirg20/ go through it ,f your intrested go for it its a reat car and the thing is you really cant regisstrer it at the dmv so we just bought a g20 and a group of are freinds with option tunning came down and help with it, great car to use stuff off

Comment

those are cool rally cars, better than the 88 mazda GTX. I don't know if you can convert it into a sentra or not but it's one way to get it on the road legally.

Comment

Working...
                    X