• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must see!

http://www.streetracing.com/media/vi...0092002_1.mpeg

Yet Another Anti-Rice.
    he he

Got to love east coast people

That guys from the east? Sounds like he's from down south to me.

"This right here,I think it's a tach.Even though I have a stock one right here,this one looks cooler because it's in the a-piller"

"These switches right here do absolutely sh!t,but I brag and say they're nos"

lmao..classic.

Comment

Please

stop

your

killing

me

Comment

that was pretty funny, but about the east coast south thing. The south can be on the east coast too. I'm from the south and live about a 2 hour drive from the coast. just thought i would say something. But i don't talk like that if you were wondering, well not all the time at least.

- Peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
          that was pretty funny, but about the east coast south thing. The south can be on the east coast too. I'm from the south and live about a 2 hour drive from the coast. just thought i would say something. But i don't talk like that if you were wondering, well not all the time at least.

- Peace
          Yup. Well from the other place I found the link. They said, that guy is from Florida. I dont know.

He he

Comment

that guy is awesome lol!

Comment

LMAO..... wait he was joking right? lol thats so funny

Comment

HasNoTiresLeft (walks up to him) Sir these "modifications" are illegal, Would you please put your hands on the car.... Your vehicle will be Destroye*cougH* i mean impounded and you can pick it up at a later date.

But.. but but... wait i cant go to jail... i just spent all my money on those "carbon fiber" center caps....

Sir, you have the right to remain silent.....

Comment

to heck with John the ricer, look at that sweet datsun roadster
                  in the back ground. hot stuff.

Comment

That little Datsun 1600 is pretty nice looking from what I saw. There are tons of those things running around Road Atlanta during Walter Mitty. I only have one question though. What in the hell is a VTAC?

Comment

I love how he says VTAC instead of VTEC. Funny *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. My car sucks and it puts out at least 100hp. He's just plain dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Oh... and people from the south don't all talk like hicks. I don't and I been here all my life. No hick accent yet. I may use aint a few times, but that's just me being 2 7/8 goofnut.

Comment

well its not bright green it has no crome and no system so its not that ricey but he is retarded still for a old honda its not that bad

also whats a Do over hed com lol
                        Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 04-07-2004, 02:05 AM.

Comment

SO SO SO SO OLD

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                            SO SO SO SO OLD
                            But make sure you get them carbon centercaps.

He might of just got here and is learning about cars we cant all bag on them for trying.

(THEY) Alians

Comment

wished I had carbon fiber on my car

driftxtreem your pm box is full!
                              Last edited by emission; 04-07-2004, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X