New 350Z Coming Out????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 350Z Coming Out????

I was flippin' thru this performance magazine which featured the new EVO MS (which runs 12.9 in a 1/4 mile ||stock|| BTW!!!) and they had this section that reported new chassis types of performance cars already released. One was a new Acura TL-S, 5-spd cluthless RSX, and the 350Z E ("elegant") and the 350Z S (Nismo tuned). Lemme tell ya, they looked soooo nice! they were extended by at "least" (I forgot) 10 inched and were given a wider chassis. The engine will produce around 280 hp to 350 hp and will run around 60 grand (Nismo). The S tuned version was given a Nismo body kit, Nismo rear wing, Nismo suspension, and Nismo everything else. Don't bother looking all over the net cause they're just regular Z's with body kits, not extended.

(woops, wrong pic, I'll jes leave it up there for the hell of it )
    Last edited by s0nny80y; 04-06-2004, 11:09 PM.

what?!? a mitsubishi? me want nissan z pics!!

Comment

i put up this news a few weeks ago as i read it in jan's issue of EVO(uk) the nismo type will look like the aero kit form gt3 concept tokyo geneva. but nomatter how much they add its still out of my price range of £0.00

i also read some detail's on a Limited adition MX-5 turbo (japan only) etc

Comment

c'mon, lets see some pics!?!¿!

Comment

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure they must be in the new Road & Track magazine called Speed. It just came out this month. I'm about to go out and try to hunt down a copy. I think it should be pretty good.

Comment

They already have an S and R tuned Z, you just have to purchase the parts sepretly, now there going to sell it as a whole package. Im pretty sure its the same Z, with the nismo aero kit and the S-tune parts that are currently offered from the factory.

Comment

Well, I found it. It is called SPEED. It is a new thing that Road & Track is trying. It has some really good stuff in it. I hope they continue to do it.

Comment

PICS PPL ????

PIcZZZ plz

Comment

If I had a scanner I could help. But I don't.

Comment

Do you mean the Nismo 350Z S-Tune GT?
                      http://impress.tv/im/article/apt.htm
                      (7th one down right below the March)

Comment

There is another version coming out called the 350Z E. The E stands for Emotion. The production is basically a homologation car so that this version will be legal for the JGTC. It has longer overhangs front and hear, and therefore has better aerodynamics than the normal 350 bodywork. It is going be offered in a regular version and in a NISMO tuned version. They are only going to make about 40 per year, starting this fall. And it is not likely to make it to the US. Oh yeah, it is going to be about $60,000.

Comment

haha, "elegant", sorry, it was emotion. arent long cars hard to drift? Damn, they hafta sell the miata coupe turbo here, it looks so nice

Comment

The wheelbase is unaltered. It's nothing more than a longer bumper in the front and a longer bumper in the back. But at 60 grand I don't think too many average drifters have to worry about that. But actually a longer wheelbase is more stable. Not as nimble, but more stable, especially in highspeed sweepers.

Comment

Those are the two designs Nissan is throwing around.
                              -Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X