Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky you didnt get a first hand lesson in darwinism

Comment

you know after looking at this more and more, mainly cause i also drive a protege, the car is very undamaged, no dent marks, nothing done to the undercarrage, i don't even really see dust on the tires from when you went over, you're friend got *edit* lucky

Comment

And that is why you should learn to drift, and keep drifting in open areas . Not in a neighborhood. I feel really sorry for the owner and all, and i hate to say it. But its stupid crap like that that gives drifters everywhere a bad name. I meen if people do this in neighborhoods then the cops are going to be on drifters like flys on stink. So kids, don't drift in neighborhoods. Find a nice big open area somewheres, and practice, practice, practice. Then when you get really good, practice some more.

Troy

Comment

All the girls like the cars with the 3 wheel motion. Ice Cube is jealous of that guy.

Comment

I know idiots that do that stuff.

One of my friends pulled the ebrake going into the target parking lot (got lucky). He just bent a rim and broke an axle understeering into a curb, trying to drift his lancer (not evo).

Comment

Amatuers.

Was that Mazada capable to handle that much weight it's suspension?

Comment

hopefully the car was hurt bad enough that the person behind the wheel wont be driving until he gets a bit smarter

Comment

lol 7 weeks later he totalled the car.. the car is a mazdaspeed it comes with sport tuned suspension

Comment

Originally posted by WoWurCool
                    lol 7 weeks later he totalled the car.. the car is a mazdaspeed it comes with sport tuned suspension
                    Eh...I dont think that's funny.

Comment

i don't think it's funny either, that poor car =(

Comment

I will laugh at the driver.

But I feel bad for the car. At least give it to decent driver who needs a car.

Comment

UP!

Comment

Originally posted by IneRtia dRift
                            I will laugh at the driver.

But I feel bad for the car. At least give it to decent driver who needs a car.
                            Are you?

Comment

not driver but was in car and screamed dont try it its FF lol but he tried it anyway

Comment

You should do some filming at the battle

Comment

Working...
                                X