D1GP (MORE 2004 U.S. Events!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweeeeeeeet
    iam only 16 i get to drive alone in a month ???
    i live in canada right by detroit like 2 min car ride.

can i drive to cali wit some friends or is it illegal to drivee in the states wit ur G2 ????????

I WANNNNA GOOOOOOOOOO

how do u get tickets ppl ???????

Comment

I only wish I had the money to send me and my car up there for those events. My new car is BAD *Censored**Censored**Censored*! Damn thing is stupid powerful and the suspension is finally tuned correctly. Car pulls like my dads 12 second Chevelle did. O_o

Comment

i hope to see some hawaiian guys and some east coaster try out. i understand the difficulty though of getting out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
          Dont tell me your gonna enter?
          Of course you noob.

Comment

hye chas wuth you drive??? and whut you have on it??

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
              hye chas wuth you drive??? and whut you have on it??
              Haha.

Comment

chas doesnt have a car or whut???? hahaha

Comment

BMW doesnt count. Im working on something though, never before seen. Some know what it is. Good luck myles.

Comment

hey hawaiians, have any of you checked on the prices to ship a car over? I am going to move over there this summer for college and i was planning on buying a car (S14 lol) and i was wondering if i should buy the car here (more available) and ship it or wait and buy it over there? Thanx for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by RZT w h i t e y
                      hey hawaiians, have any of you checked on the prices to ship a car over? I am going to move over there this summer for college and i was planning on buying a car (S14 lol) and i was wondering if i should buy the car here (more available) and ship it or wait and buy it over there? Thanx for the help.
                      Buy your car in the continental US and ship it to Hawaii. S14's (especially the kouki ones) are nearly impossible to find here. Shipping is about $800 - $900 one way to Hawaii via boat, but I've heard that Pacific Air Cargo is nearly the same price for air freight.

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
                        I only wish I had the money to send me and my car up there for those events. My new car is BAD *Censored**Censored**Censored*! Damn thing is stupid powerful and the suspension is finally tuned correctly. Car pulls like my dads 12 second Chevelle did. O_o
                        Yeah I'd love to see Revlimit in the D1 and shut up all the idiots that don't think domestics can hang. I hope Rhys comes back and shows everybody what the GTO can really do. But I think the best chance we have of a domestic winning is Sam's new Viper. He was giving the Japanese guys a run for their money in a private supra, now imagine what he'll be able to do with a factory Viper.

note to Mopar: You may want to bring 2 or 3 hundred extra horsepower with you

Comment

Originally posted by shimos
                          Buy your car in the continental US and ship it to Hawaii. S14's (especially the kouki ones) are nearly impossible to find here. Shipping is about $800 - $900 one way to Hawaii via boat, but I've heard that Pacific Air Cargo is nearly the same price for air freight.
                          hey thanx...i will try to do that...

Comment

Working...
                          X