Car Decision help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Decision help

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a 2001 Acura Integra GSR, or a 2001 Honda Accord V6 coupe, or a 98 Nissan 240sx. I want to get into drifting but I think it's kind of hard to drift in a Accord or Integra. HELP ME OUT PS If I buy a 240sx they have at least 60,000 miles is that ok?
    Last edited by Onizuka1724; 04-11-2004, 01:23 PM.

..... its a pritty easy to pick if you want to drift (the 240 if you din't know)

and if you serch for this sbject you csn find lots of info on the 240

Comment

i would go for the 240sx. but thats just me. it kinda depends on what u plan on doing with the car. like how u want it to handle and stuff.

Comment

Re: Car Decision help

Originally posted by Onizuka1724
        PS If I buy a 240sx they have at least 60,000 miles is that ok?
        mine hit 190,000 yesterday

Comment

Re: Re: Car Decision help

Originally posted by nissanguy_24

DAMNNNNNNN!

Comment

Yeah he's got an 89 though. You'd probably want the S14. It's more fun in an f/r.

Comment

Drifting Car Choices

Well first off if you really want to get into drifting or import car performace at all cancel out all Honda & Acura. In my opinion the only car worthwhile in Honda is the NSX but its mid engine and extremely overpriced. Stick with the 240 its a great car and last longer than most other cars on the market. A honda may last longer but the car blows.

Comment

Re: Re: Car Decision help

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                they say turning the speedo back gives it thet new car feeling. I dont know about smell but

Comment

Re: Drifting Car Choices

Originally posted by mazdadurifto
                  Well first off if you really want to get into drifting or import car performace at all cancel out all Honda & Acura. In my opinion the only car worthwhile in Honda is the NSX but its mid engine and extremely overpriced. Stick with the 240 its a great car and last longer than most other cars on the market. A honda may last longer but the car blows.
                  no Honda S2000 [AP1] ?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Car Decision help

Originally posted by Unclever Name
                    DAMNNNNNNN!

heheh 190k is average for an s13. ka's are nice strong engines if you take care of them. check out nissan forums. some of the guys have s13's past 200k and they still run strong!

Comment

Is money a factor in deciding what car you're getting?

Comment

240 owns all those car in whatever kind of racing your trying to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X