What other cars are here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other cars are here?

I wanted to know what besides 86's and 240's anyone here drives. Every one can have a 240 here. I know there's few fc's
    and fd's and the occasional miata, but what else? What's your car and what have you done with it? Any problems you have that others don't? FF guys can shout in here too, I'm not biased(well kinda).
    I'll start-
    If you didn't know, I have a chevette I'm working on.
    I've heard of them bieng autocrossed and even ralleyed.
    I've done lots of reasearch, and so far I'm just gonna use lower springs and stiffer shocks to tighten things up. I'm doing weight reduction(interior is going, trying to find fiberglass pieces), and building a higher compression engine with more torque and power (a whopping 95 or more horses.. wee). I made my own cat back out of 2 1/2, and that was too big, but trail and error is all I got. There not alot of aftermarket (lots more in britain), but i've found fiero and camaro parts that fit. So far I've only done snow and rain drifting, but with skinny tires it's alot better.
    bling? enkei apache rims, betty page air freshener.
    here's the pic you've all seen.

Supra

Comment

I use to have a civic....i still do, it jus sits there...lol...but now i got the miata...i use to slide the civic as well....got hated on all te time, but i was slidin better the rwd guys were drifting so it didn't bother me.

Comment

I've got my Forester now. I was having fun with my old pos Ranger. I don't have much plans for my Subie though, not yet anyways. It could certainly use more power Oh yeah, it's got the stock rims too, beautiful 15" steel rims, lol. That's ok, you can't really break them. Those and 70 aspect ratio tires can take a good beating unlike low profile tires and high inch wheels. Current plans, work hard, pay it off, pay student loans off, and then we'll see.

Comment

I drive a protege, pic is in my avatar, yeah it's a ff economy car, but when you're a poor college student like i am you take what you can get, also a rwd car in ohio would be stupid as a daily driver, all the snow here

Comment

Working...
          X