Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got you into drifting?

just curious...

my neighbor/childhood friend got me into drifting...tee-hee...he's lyk a brother to meeh...en he's lyk one of my best friends so when we got to spend more time together just talking about cars and drifting and sharing more common interest...it really meant alot to me...but now he's regretting introducing me to drifting...and it hurt so much...because i enjoyed sharing this with him...now i don't even know what to think...

^ takes what i say too seriously. (isnt the post above thread i know)

Comment

from what i can remember...and please nobody flame me on this because this is what it is to me. but yeah from what i can remember....drifting was an underground thing to me and i really thought nothing of it. later i was reading magazines and watching drift videos and thats how it started but to say who got me into the drifting scene it would have to be my idol
      D r i f t e r.....Manabu Orido!!!!!!!!!
      oooh wait......Nissan Silvia's also got me into drifting!
      Manabu is the Sh!t

Comment

Revlimit.

Comment

these japanese guys in hawaii that i met when i went stay wit my uncle and auntie. they were their neighbors and i chilled and smoked with them like everyday while i was there. they talked about drifting and bikes a lot. so i got sucked in. when i turned 16 i got an s14 and been tryin to go at it since then.

btw crazy hawaiian....you and revlimit are tlkd about over here in texas every now and then. lol. they be tlkn about the drifting camaros out in hawaii. kinda crazy.

Comment

street racing got boring...1/4 miles got boring.....decided to get into drifting since, well it was, something new....

Comment

seeing the drift king using his hachiroku!!11

^^

Comment

my brother, when i was 12, and he had his turbo II fc

Comment

option vidoes i downloaded online

Comment

these three guys that race all orange cars got me in one but I was checkin it out sence I got here 11 years ago. Befor there was even magazines for it.

Comment

IMPORT TUNER

Comment

Super Street

Comment

haha just glad u didnt say sport compact car...

Comment

My boy Up in Boston whos name is Tein..Got me in to looking a Option mag. That lead to Intail D. then that lead to my 240sx..Throw sr20det in it and DRIFTO TIME.....

Comment

ive never seen an option mag

Comment

Working...
                              X