What a Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Night

I had to take my friend home so i was like "Hey _____, we'll go do a few doughtnut's and i'll drop u off." he said "ok" and we proceeded to the new doughtnut spot. it looks like this
    ---------------------------
    | |
    | warehouse |
    | |
    | |
    Grass field of about 50yds? maybe 75?
    | |
    | Doughtnut spot |
    | |
    | |

So i pulled in and I'm gonna start doing the doughtnuts, and my friend knows this, i drop into first and as i'm doing this my friend notices a bright light, kinda like a spotlight. So i begin the doughnut, first full turn i lookin straight jus watching my surroundings and see the light for myself, in my head i yell all sorts of obscensities(sp?) and take off. Continuously lookin back to see where the cop was.i see him attempting to pull out and i'm in the parking lot desperatly lookin for an escape route, i've been here multiple times and i know where one was but it was spotting it that was the hard part. He's about to leave the lot!!!! I find it and i take off running a stop sign and lookin out for traffic, i'm not about to get my license revoked for "wreckless driving" so i'm off, i look back and his reverse lights are on and he goes back to doing paperwork.. I let out a scream of fury/joy/victory and take my friend home. what a night...so much adrenaline was rushing through my body, i kept shaking. what a night....

damn dude. be careful out there. im not going to bag on you if you were the only one there but if not.....think about other peoples safety...

Comment

that cop was a sucka, I wonder if he knew you didn't know he was there, and thought you were being a jack*ss, but anyways, there is now a no pursing law in Ohio where the police can't chase you for small offences, I think, I'm not very clear about it, but it is somehting to the effect of it's not worth the risk for such a small offence

Comment

yea we have that law in San Antonio too, if there's a chase goin on, plice are told to stop it, cause if someone gets into a wreck or hit's a police car or even the car being chased that person can sue the city. But yeah the safety of other's thing, understood, but i ddn't even know the cop was there and that lot is big...especially since i drive a miata. it's even bigger. jus wanted to have some more fun, besides i'm taken the pepboys rims i painted gunmetal off my civic and putting on my miata. I need some wider rims and tires, the pepboys rims ar 15x6.5 while the miata's are like14x5 or something. 1.5 inchs of extra rubber on the gorund...wootwoot... so i wanted to put the miata's old tires to some good use...

Comment

MY EMS instructor, got sued by someone running a redlight, and the ambulence hit him and totaled his camaro, they claimed the most rediculous damages, like inability to have sex for a week after the accident, and they won which was what was worse, because the city EMS should have been driving with more caution, so I can understand why cities are creating these laws, so anyone with big enough balls can get away

Comment

luckyazz mofo...

Comment

damn lucky you i wonder if he actually saw you...

Comment

you know what would suck? if he saw your plates and just wrote em down...
                nemisis checks his mail...
                "wtf... city of (whatever city you live in)"
                -opens letter-
                dear mr nemisis,
                we have received reports of you driving wrecklessly and running a stopsign from a city police officer. you must appear in court on may 15th 2004. action will be taken against you. have a nice day . p.s. you just got pwnd.
                "oh fukk"
                lmao that would own big time.

Comment

that'd be so homosexual, but he was too far to see the plates. i've been there multiple times, where he was sitting. If you go there and look at the other building car's seem like 3inches? 5inchs big.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                    that'd be so homosexual
                    god that was too funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X