It's that time of month again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markeese180sx
    why are all the newcomers speaking in fob?
    i giv u uh spesel deal

Comment

sorry to ask but what is the diff between a Q and a K

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFT_of_CHOICE
        sorry to ask but what is the diff between a Q and a K
        Q is queen... 1800cc displacment aka 1.8 liters aka ca18de
        K is king... 2000cc displacement aka 2 liters aka sr20de

someone please correct me if i am wrong O_o

Comment

set my a$$ straight

Comment

well i still dont know iif im right... so i might still get owned. most likely not though. lol

Comment

Q's- 1800cc and 2000cc (CA18DE and SR20DE)

K's-1800cc and 2000cc (CA18DET and SR20DET)

edit: oh yeah...Q's is naturally aspirated...K's is Turbocharged..all silvias came in Ks (kings) and Qs (queens). Jacks was only in S13s right?

edit again: I donno if s15's came with the codes Ks and Qs...but spec r and spec s?
              Last edited by markeese180sx; 04-18-2004, 02:04 AM.

Comment

i was just semi owned. lol. markeese please post in the post above thread... i am so bored

Comment

ok! pops is home and life is turning good...my dad bought my mom new king cobra golf clubs..got me another copy of diablo 2...and i had to tell him about "my car"...suprisingly...he said tell me about it...whoa...i tell him about it and how it ran..he said "nice..what year is it" and i say..."89".....dad: "WHAT? THATS OLDER THAN YOUR BLUEBIRD AND YOU BOUGHT THAT FOR $700!"...then my mom tells him about the RX7...mom: "well its a 1999...$18000...its wide honey..even you could fit in it!" he gets interested but said "uh no the price is too high"....so later, my dad said "let me rest tonight, and we'll go look at the whatever sometime next week. Have your mom take you looking at some other places."

whoa...hes never done this before...project "thai 1" is gonna start soon...hopefully

Comment

rock on.

Comment

one day..my car and that truck in chris' sig will battle....

Comment

Now for the other half.I've explained the Silvia's quite a few times,here's how it is.

You two different S13's, Series 1 (1988-1990) and Series 2)1991-1993)

Series 1

Jack(J) Came with the CA18DE rated at 135hp,and had a very basic interior.

Queen(Q) Came with a CA18DE,full electronic options,and an optional LSD.

King(K) Came with A CA18DET rated at 175hp,and had full electronic options and an optional LSD.

Series 2

Basiclly the same stuff with the only difference of having a SR20DE(T) replace them accordingly.

SR20DE made 145hp,the SR20DET made 200hp.

Other options included HUD,sunroof,HICAS,coolbox,leather trim,and ABS.

Also,the Kings had stronger drivetrain,and stiffer suspension as well.180sx's are equivalent to Kings.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                          one day..my car and that truck in chris' sig will battle....
                          i will try to run him off the road... and he will pull the fast and the furious style jdm tyte yo! under under my trailer and out the other side and MAKE IT! trick... and i will plunge to my death too distracted by his magnificence to make the hairpin in time, but somehow make it out of the truck escaping all harm whatsoever. and then he will give me a ride home.

ok back to the topic... from what i understand hicas is low speed four wheel steering? O_o i think im totally off on that one. what is HUD?

Comment

okay...i dont know what HICAS is, but it sounds familiar. but the HUD (I believe) is the Heads Up Display like the fighter jets? they have that now in the new BMW's and nice cars. its like a data-readout that projects onto the windshield.

Disclaimer: I know nothing! just a guess and it may be wrong...wait for verification form another post! lol

Comment

Nissan was using HUD way before bmw. Hicas is rear steering.

Comment

I read that HICAS is only applicable in high speeds, so you can't use it to parallel park or whatever, either way it's dumb, if they wanted thier cars to handle better they should have just upgraded the suspension, but fancy HICAS systems sell cars

Comment

Working...
                                X